• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I have arthritis, so, yeah.

The person below me never finishes all of their cleaning list.

I don't even bother making one cause I know I won't finish it lol

The person below me has something very important they have been post-poning doing

I haven't postponed it on purposed (waiting on a 1099 form) but I need to do my taxes this weekend. They own me money! :w00t:

The person below me wonders why anyone would want to take a vacation on a cruise ship? :scared:

Edited by puckloo39

Freddie who? No I can't say that I do because I have no clue who he is....and I googled him :lol:

The person below me has gotten someone back into the Wings.

Not so much "back into the wings" more as got them into the wings for the first time lol

the person below me loves camping

Sleeping on the cold hard ground, peeing in the bushes, bathing in the lake, and eating food that's not cooked well? Nope. It took people thousands of years to get away from all of that sort of thing. No way I'm going back to it when I've got a bed, bath, and beyond right in my own little home.

The person below me owns animal-print underwear.

Yep. I spent $38 on him today. I got him some treats and a hidey-hole that looks like a little playground.

He is now chewing on a strawberry-banana yoghurt thingie with fruits and nuts around it. It's almost as big as he is. It's funny to watch.

The person below me is excited for National Half-priced Chocolate Day (that's today, kids!)

nope, I just had dinner... can't think of anything I really want.

The person below me has a boo-boo right now.

I do... ow. :baby:

cut on my finger, burns on my arm (hazards of my job), broken toe, so i guess i do

the person below me wants larry murphy's glasses :P

Yes! I do. I want them and I will never give them back. I will take him to Dr. Rahmani and get him new ones that don't make him look like he really wants to come out of the closet but hasn't figured out how to fit in.

The person below me belongs to a club or group that does not meet online.

Yes! I do. I want them and I will never give them back. I will take him to Dr. Rahmani and get him new ones that don't make him look like he really wants to come out of the closet but hasn't figured out how to fit in.

The person below me belongs to a club or group that does not meet online.

Well I play soccer

the person below me has never seen a meteor shower