• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I was completely unaware that watermelon laffy taffy existed, much less that it had seeds, but that would have been cool.

The person below me doesn't mind sleeping on wet hair.

The one I use most is about that age. All of the rest of the ones I own are much older. I have one that's over 40 years old, but it's the winter emergency one in the truck.

The person below me likes cheesecake.

It has lent itself to some funny stuff.

18236_661664347312545_889058330433666021

The cheating in and of itself was not the biggest cheat in the history of sports, but it was intentionally breaking the rules. I'm into it for the lols.

The person below me remembers the Bum Philips/Ray Guy controversy. (Speaking of cheating with footballs. It should be noted that Guy was innocent; he was just that good of a player.)

I want Analheim to beat the Blackhawks. If that happens, I will not worry too much about the final, although I'd much rather see Tampa win.

The person below me has a set of "good" dishes.

It's ok. I'd say about 4th on my list after strawberry, raspberry, and peach (if it's a good peach- some brands are not good in the peach variety).

The person below me would rather give up bread, pasta, rice, etc. altogether than have to eat the whole wheat versions.

I had to google the movie, but it sounds interesting. I seriously doubt that there is a treasure such as this, but it would sure be cool.

The person below me is ticklish somewhere. (You can tell us. You're safe. We can't touch you.)

I had to google the movie, but it sounds interesting. I seriously doubt that there is a treasure such as this, but it would sure be cool.

The person below me is ticklish somewhere. (You can tell us. You're safe. We can't touch you.)

Feet and my sides.

The person below me has been sunburnt this year already.