• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I have doctors' orders not to do the chicken dance, which is the only one I've ever figured out.

The person below me makes their own gravy when they make a turkey (as opposed to buying canned).

Hell no. Not until 2 weeks before Christmas.

The person below me hates tOSUcks with a feiry hot passion and the hatred of said school is the only thing that unites them with their in state rivals. Remember you can't spell c_ck__cker without OSU

Out here in ND, I'm kind of out of that rivalry loop. I will give OSU a thumbs-up since my cousin lives in Ohio and OSU's medical division (for lack of other word) helped them greatly when his son was born with some serious problems. He'll have problems for life, but for a kid who wasn't supposed to live, and then wasn't supposed to walk, he's sure running around happily at the age of two.
That said, I'll root for any Michigan team just because it's Michigan and that's where my Lions and Wings are from.

The person below me listens to the radio in their vehicle.

Yep. Especially on the way to work, we have one of the best morning shows in the country out here. I have, on multiple occasions, had to pull my car over because I've been laughing too hard to see/breathe.

TPBM likes those human drama shows like Intervention and Hoarders.

Not particularly. When I was growing up, people valued privacy and didn't air their dirty laundry (sometimes literally) for the world to see. Some of the shows seem fake; others seem too intrusive.

The person below me would not believe them if the Finding Bigfoot people actually caught a Sasquatch on film that wasn't blurry and found prints at the scene to prove it.

Not particularly. When I was growing up, people valued privacy and didn't air their dirty laundry (sometimes literally) for the world to see. Some of the shows seem fake; others seem too intrusive.

The person below me would not believe them if the Finding Bigfoot people actually caught a Sasquatch on film that wasn't blurry and found prints at the scene to prove it.

No.

I'd believe those yokels are either faking it at the request of the network to keep their show on the air.

Those people are so dumb though, that if they did find it I don't think they'd understand what they were seeing.

Tpbm thinks all these "reality" shows make the world a less intelligent place, and wishes they would all get canceled and that the networks would issue an apology for them.

Ha.

No.

I'd believe those yokels are either faking it at the request of the network to keep their show on the air.

Those people are so dumb though, that if they did find it I don't think they'd understand what they were seeing.

Tpbm thinks all these "reality" shows make the world a less intelligent place, and wishes they would all get canceled and that the networks would issue an apology for them.

Ha.

They shouldn't just be taken off the air, the networks should shut down, and all its top executives commit Japanese ritual suicide

Tpbm already has a Larkin jersey

Nope. I prefer my rejection in person :lol:

TPBM is a bomb ass roller skater.

yess and i still play roller hockey during the summers. always felt like roller skating was way harder than ice skating in terms of hockey.

the person below me is a doctor or lawyer (or on the way to becoming one)

Edited by kickazz

A lot of secrets as I work in field that requires a lot of confidentiality.

TPBM would keep a $20 bill that they found rather than give it to a lost & found of some sort. (not judging either way)

Edited by kickazz

It depends where and when I found it. If I find it at work, I hold on to it and see if anyone claims it. If I'm outside, it's free game.
One time my family was shopping and my mom found a $20 in the parking lot. There was no one else around. Mom asked if she should turn it in. Dad told her that she should report the serial number and if anyone claimed it, she should return it. Mom almost did until she realized he was being sarcastic.

The person below me has lost something of sentimental value.