• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Not a chance. I avoid fish, vegetables, and fungus on my pizza. I also steer clear of spicy meats and sauces. Give me cheese with light sauce any day of the week, although Hawaiian is good for a change-up and I do eat pepperoni hot pockets. Fortunately Papa John's has two-pizza deals a lot, so we could have pizza together and have leftovers for the next day.

The person below me goes fishing for fun.

I never got into fishing, blame it on my ADD. Dad took me a couple of times, and it was nice to spend time with him but it bored be too much. We ended up doing lots of other things instead.

TPBM likes motorcycles.

No. I wanted one when I was younger, but now they're just noisy things that people park in the driveway and talk over, which causes them to shout.

The person below me will now share with the assembled the most beautiful place he/she has ever been.

I used to get those a lot, but for some reason they've given up on me. They were extremely annoying.

The person below me has tried the new vanilla frosting and pretzel combos. Oh, my, heavens. They're my new crack.

I have. I have a "no solicitors" sign, which most of them respect except one old lady who I don't think could read it. Since I've worked mostly nights, it's a bother when people come unannounced.

Usually I'm the one talking about the Lord, but in a classroom setting.

The person below me has tried the new vanilla frosting and pretzel combos. Oh, my, heavens. They're my new crack.

Both combos are quite good. My daughter made soft pretzels the other night and gave me a couple with Herlocher's Dipping Mustard (I think it's a local PA brand) and they were far too tasty.

TPBM has a knack for getting the hook-up at restaurants they frequent.

Not any more, I am a voice on the phone and no one that matters ever sees me. I dress nicely, and fix hair and make-up, but only because I think the care that takes reflects on the work product.

The person below me doesn't like to chit chat on the phone...

Are you talking about last night? I'd rather play for the visiting Red Wings than the home Penguins.

The person below me would be conflicted playing against the Red Wings if they ever made the NHL.

Playing against? I would be playing for the Red Wings. ;)

The person below me is going to a Wings game in the next month.

None this year, or any time in the near future. Now that I'm down to one job, I can't afford anything extra unless someone else is paying part of it.

(BWT, I had meant "do you prefer to play on home ice/field or away", not a specific team.)

Anyway, the person below me does a traditional craft like knitting, tatting, or crocheting.