• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Anyone else regretting signing Rafalski Long-term

Rate this topic

:clap:

Some people here are ******* demented. I am convinced. We fewer then 20 games into the season after winning the Stanley Cup and we are 2nd in the West only to San Jose.

Do us all a favour and stick your 2008 Red Wings Cup DVD in your DVD player and take a deep breath before you jump ship.

In the last 24 hours I have seen threads bashing Cleary, Babcock, and now Rafalski along with usual's for Lilja and Sammy.

Its these threads which are making the quality of this forum take a complete nose dive.

What's so surprising about people being disappointed over losing in such an embarassing way in a televised game?

If people werent' complaining, I'd be scared that the world had turned over on its axis.

And enough of this 2008 talk. This is a new season and the players need to realize it. Otherwise, we could miss the playoffs the next 5 years in a row, and still talk about the 4 Cups that we won. That's not the way to go.

Yeah Rafalski does suck. Man im telling you after that heartbreaking loss in game 5 last year. Damn that Brain Rafalski for scoring the 1st goal in game 6 and setting the tone for their 11th cup in team history. Damn him to hell :ranting:

Edited by RainingBlood

No regrets here at all. I mean yea he had a bad night, he's human. Even Lids has problems sometimes. I still think people are over reacting to the losses and are trying to find solace in bashing players. The Wings do have a tendancy to relax too much when we get the lead, it's not just the D it's also the O. But I for one, am happy to see him here long term.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
Do you regret it?

340x.jpg

Not at all. But in 4 years I will be. There has been a noticable drop to his game without lidstrom playing well. I shutter to think how hes gonna play when Lids Retires.

:clap:

Some people here are ******* demented. I am convinced. We fewer then 20 games into the season after winning the Stanley Cup and we are 2nd in the West only to San Jose.

Do us all a favour and stick your 2008 Red Wings Cup DVD in your DVD player and take a deep breath before you jump ship.

In the last 24 hours I have seen threads bashing Cleary, Babcock, and now Rafalski along with usual's for Lilja and Sammy.

Its these threads which are making the quality of this forum take a complete nose dive.

Rafalski has been bad all season. Defiantly not playing the way he did last season. Im not a band wagon fan, so don't call me one, the simple question is in 4 years do you think Rafalski will contribute his salary's worth? I doubt it.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
We should trade Datsyuk for the boneheaded OT giveaway too. :rolleyes:

Not what im saying at all dumbass. Datsyuk ahs actually ahd a share of good games, and isn't grossly overpaid....

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
It's threads like these that make me despise opinions of some Red Wing fans.

\Oh stfu, did I ever say we werent going to win? i just think the money could be spent elsewhere. keep thinking your better than me cause your a "true fan", but when we keep losing while still scoring 15 goals a game, dont come crying to me. Im saving his thread for 3 years from now, and making sure every single one of you eat crow.

Ohh jeez...

He's no Lidstrom and, sure, he makes his share of mistakes, but I think he's a great #2 guy and he compliments Lids really well.

Who would you rather have paired with Lidstrom then???

Lids with Kronner (who is not having his best start)

Rafalski with Stuart,a stay at home D who will cover for his defensive lapses.

I say we try these combos for 10 games and then evaluate.