• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Shaman

Cleary out 2-3 weeks

Rate this topic

wow, too bad for danny. hopefully we can bring up leino or even helm, id love to see helm, i love that guy. hopefully sammy will be on the 3rd line. also, im actually glad to see chelios skating again, anyone think him coming back will make a difference??

Question comes to mind, why would the Wings bring anyone up? Clearly has been out for a few games already and no one was called up. Why now? No need or reason.

Becuase the Wings cap situation means we can't call up someone on a whim. Since it's only been confirmed Cleary is out 2-3weeks he can be placed on retro-activate LTIR and we'll have cap space to bring up Leino, Helm or Abdelkader.

Edited by IrishWing19

Becuase the Wings cap situation means we can't call up someone on a whim. Since it's only been confirmed Cleary is out 2-3weeks he can be placed on retro-activate LTIR and we'll have cap space to bring up Leino, Helm or Abdelkader.

No reason to bring anyone up at this point.

Cleary has to be out for 10 games /24 days for LTIR to call anyone up. This is the same crap all over again. I wish Holland would clear some cap space already because Leino could be getting some valuable playing time. Cleary had a slow start anyway so they may as well keep him out 10 games..... ie... put him on LTIR and bring up Leino already. I would like to see how Leino does on faceoffs and on the PK..... replace Draper or Maltby in the long run with extra scoring punch.

Guest Crymson
Cleary has to be out for 10 games /24 days for LTIR to call anyone up. This is the same crap all over again. I wish Holland would clear some cap space already because Leino could be getting some valuable playing time. Cleary had a slow start anyway so they may as well keep him out 10 games..... ie... put him on LTIR and bring up Leino already. I would like to see how Leino does on faceoffs and on the PK..... replace Draper or Maltby in the long run with extra scoring punch.

Did anybody mention that this isn't NHL 09?

You do not replace players like Draper and Maltby with inexperienced, unproven players like Leino (I love him, but he will get his chance sooner than later) if your goal is to win a championship. Draper and Maltby play a signifcant role on this team that obviously you've failed to recognize. Not only is Draper one of the best face-off men in the league, but he and Maltby are both excellent (and fiery) penalty killers.