• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/22 GDT: Red Wings 5 @ Flames 2

Rate this topic

dang it...i hate time warner. no nhl network.

maybe its on a stream tonight

this is a good stream, should be very high quality. Detroit Red Wings @ Calgary Flames

edit: quick note: please turn off all downloads before watching a stream!!!!!! dont ruin it for everyone else!(this is a general statement not directly aimed at you hillbillywingsfan).

Edited by 12Newf

no homer? stupid... anyways like said before this will not stop him from getting a goalie interference call against him...

Edited by Duck Guy

Time Warner told me they wouldn't have the issue with NHL Network blacking out on Center Ice >.> I guess they decided they couldn't afford to not charge us to see the games eh?

And now that I've moved and have Comcast, I'd have to pay additional here too to get NHL-N.

F-ing ridiculous. I hate this set up. Why the hell are they continuing to do this to people?!

this is a good stream, should be very high quality. Detroit Red Wings @ Calgary Flames

edit: quick note: please turn off all downloads before watching a stream!!!!!! dont ruin it for everyone else!(this is a general statement not directly aimed at you hillbillywingsfan).

Thanks for the stream, hope it holds up well for me :)

Got off the phone with Comcast, who basically said "It's the networks discretion as to what they air and we cant control that" :angry:

Yeah well.. when this happened last season Time Warner comp'd me NHL Network ALL SEASON to compensate for not seeing my games on Center Ice. (And I made sure to point that out to Comcast :D) But the issue with Time Warner -might- have to do with the guy I got when I called in has a huge Wings fan for a mom, and I was pretty narfing upset because I was directly missing the game during the phone call.

I don't know if I should be ticked at Comcast for trying to charge me to see the games I'm already paying for.. or get ticked at TSN for pulling the game onto a Canada-only broadcast and thus only allowing it to air on NHL-Network.

Thanks to the internet, I can stay connected to the Wings during work trips. Seems like just yesterday I was straining to get the 760am feed from my Walkman in Virginia (I was able to once!)

:: hugs internet ::

Anyway, 3-1 Wings!

Guest mindfly
UGH this montreal boston game is gonna last another 30 minutes.

And wigns game is on the same channel? gah :(

"Will join in progress" doooooooh :(

Edited by mindfly

is this stream working for anybody? for me it just says "will join in progress"

Guest mindfly

Game will start once the montrealvsboston game is over.. will probably miss a few minuts of the first period just because this game went to SO :@

Edited by mindfly

is this stream working for anybody? for me it just says "will join in progress"

the stream will work, MTL is going to a shootout and theyre singing the anthem in CGY so dont worry just yet....hopefully.

is there anybody we can contact about this? it's ridiculous paying 160 ******* dollars for center ice when nhl network can steal games any time they chose. god this pisses me off!

All depends on your cable provider. Last year, Time Warner comp'd me NHL Network through the regular season (actually, they let it slide all the way thru the Awards Show) but this year I've moved and have Comcast who (in more PC terms) told me "tough s***".

Time Warner this year told me this would NOT be happening (before I ordered, then moved and had to cancel it) and now I'm on Comcast and they're telling me I'm up creek.

I think it's CBC/TSN's fault, personally. If they refuse to broadcast their feed to Center Ice and ONLY choose to feed it to NHL Network... that's their MO. And if they do that, the cable companies can't force a broadcast on Center Ice. They CAN choose to offer NHL Network to people already paying for the service though. Mine offered to comp me one days service for not getting my game tonight. Not that it helps with the fact I CAN'T SEE IT. ~_~

I've got streams ready and waiting for the Bruins/Habs to get their shoot out over and done.

NHL Network is the same as Versus having the game rights to air it - those games are NEVER on Center Ice. There's not difference - if the game wasn't on NHL network, it'd probably be on Versus..however, NHL N only bought certain games just as Versus did.

On hotstove tonight they mentioned something about ESPN and NHL again...Maclean was bagging on Bettman trying to make more money by keeping the games on Versus.

The NHL owns the rights to all the games - not the stations. They work out contracts with the NHL and decide who gets which games when.

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16