• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KrazyGangsta

Official I Love Conklin Thread

Rate this topic

It's funny because his signing almost went unnoticed thanks to Hossa, and he's proven himself to be almost equally as important to the team. I have full confidence in him should Osgood go down. Hell, I almost like our chances better with him in net. Based on what I've seen from him this season, if he had better rebound control, he could be a top 10 goalie.

he's definitely played well over all, but his rebound control is really terrible.

Count the rebounds by Ozzie and then count the rebounds by Conklin..... you will see who is worse!

Go Conky!!! You are #1!

I love our goaltending duo. I've always loved Ozzie, and I became a fan of Conk over last year when I picked him up in Fantasy when he took over for Fluery when he was on fire and barely let a thing past him.

Count the rebounds by Ozzie and then count the rebounds by Conklin..... you will see who is worse!

Go Conky!!! You are #1!

the problem isn't the amount of rebounds as much as the control of rebounds. any hard shot off conklin's pads, he sends right up the slot, through the center of the ice, almost every time. that's terrible rebound control. i'm not complaining too much, because i think he's played well, but his rebounds suck.