• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/29 GDT: Bruins 4, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

det.pngVS bos.png

mjbkat.png

Detroit: 15-3-4, 10-1-2 Road Record, 34 pts; 1st in Central Division, 2nd overall in Western Conference

Last Game: Defeated CBJ 5-3

Boston: 15-4-4, 8-1-1 Home Record, 34 pts; 1st in Northeast Division, 2nd overall in Eastern Conference

Last Game: Defeated NYI 7-2

o0ntdw.png

Goals

DET Marian Hossa - 13

BOS Phil Kessel - 11

Assists

DET Pavel Datsyuk - 15

BOS Marc Savard - 22

PIM

DET Darren McCarty - 25

BOS Shawn Thornton - 50

2w6896p.png

Cleary-Datsyuk-Hossa

Franzen-Zetterberg-Samuelsson

Hudler-Filppula-Kopecky

Maltby-Draper-Meech

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Stuart

Lebda-Lilja

2ikw5yo.png

DET - Ty Conklin ?

BOS - Manny Fernandez

2la34nc.png

DET - Darren McCarty (groin) out, Tomas Holmstrom (back spasms) out

BOS - Andrew Ference (leg) out, Marco Sturm (lower body) questionable

610x.jpg

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Judging from tonights game against the Jackets, I'm pretty sure Kopecky is off the first line and Cleary is up there instead. That shift where he f***ed up a beautiful scoring chance and took a goaltender interference penalty all in about 8 seconds opened Babcocks eyes I'm thinking. Not to mention, Hossa-Dats-Cleary went on to score a pair in the game and the line clicked a lot better than when Kopecky is up there.

As for this game, I think we lose it. I was at the game last night and Columbus D was brutal - the thing was, ours wasnt much better. I'm gonna say 4-3 Bruins. Our defense will get run over, per usual.

i think we will come out alittle slow but start to pick it up towards the middle of the 2nd i also see a highscoring game as per usual, i am thinking 6-4 wings.

flip x 2

huds

cleary

zata

franzen

I want a win but I honestly just as badly want Filppula to net a goal. 5 SOG last night, a huge amount for him, so he's either being told to get more pucks on net or he's really frustrated and he's decided to shoot every time he gets a chance.

Wings to win 2-1. Filppula and Rafalski the scorers for Detroit.

Big fan of Ozzie, but I think reality is reality. He hasn't been up to par, and until he can truly win a game with outstanding play, Conklin should be our starter. It's not fair to Conklin to keep him down and it's not fair to Ozzie to keep putting him up there when clearly there is something wrong.