• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/29 GDT: Bruins 4, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

If Hossa finishes off Kessel back at the other end of the play he doesn't make it as fast as he did to the front of the net. :(

Gotta say its pretty lame when people criticize the "style" of a winning hockey team. If they're winning, they're winning.....it means they're doing something right. I mean, Wings get criticized all the time for playing "boring" hockey, and thats just as bad.

If you gotta say it, then say it. But I think it's lame to pretend that all forms of hockey are equally exciting.

Hope you're enjoying that contract Ralf! <_<

Not to jump too badly at the Wings, but nobody is playing the way they should. In fact, I can't think of anyone except Hossa who has played consistently well all season. I've seen very little brilliance from Datsyuk, Zetterberg, or Lidstrom, either.

It's like someone told them to take a season off.

Not to jump too badly at the Wings, but nobody is playing the way they should. In fact, I can't think of anyone except Hossa who has played consistently well all season. I've seen very little brilliance from Datsyuk, Zetterberg, or Lidstrom, either.

It's like someone told them to take a season off.

Zetterberg has been better than Hossa. Hes visible every shift. Hossa is off for 4-5 games, on for 5, off for 5, on for 5. He was fairly absent in his previous 4 games or so up until last night.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

I'm sorry, but ******* fire McCrimmon already. Savard is WIDE open in the slot. What the f*** kind of system are them employing in our own zone? Whatever it is, its not working. In fact, its embarassing.

McCrimmon has just destroyed this team's defense. You're right, it is embarassing.

I really have a nagging doubt that it's not McKrimmon. I have a hard time believing that all these excellent veteran defenseman can just start sucking because of a new "system." You'd think if it wasn't working they'd instinctively play the way they're used to.

But firing McKrimmon couldn't hurt, even if it won't help.

So what do the Wings have to do to get back to where they were last season? Switch the lineup? Trade players? Inspirational speech?

What the hell.

1. Hard work.

2. Darren Helm.

3. Fire Brad McCrimmon.