• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings8831

Melrose back on ESPN

Rate this topic

Melrose, taking the job I'm not surprised, here is the million dollar question. Why would ESPN hire a person to provide "expert" analysis from a guy who got fired in the middle of the barely into season from a coaching guy from Tampa Bay of all teams. ESPN is a joke I swear. I'd rather keep NHL on VS we already have are mullet expert, our buddy Engblom,

Melrose, taking the job I'm not surprised, here is the million dollar question. Why would ESPN hire a person to provide "expert" analysis from a guy who got fired in the middle of the barely into season from a coaching guy from Tampa Bay of all teams. ESPN is a joke I swear. I'd rather keep NHL on VS we already have are mullet expert, our buddy Engblom,

Isnt his mullet gone?

Good for him to get back to employment so soon, and it takes guts to go back to a sports national broadcasting job after his coaching experiment blew up in his face.

I'll be interested to ee or hear anything about if other analysts or co-workers will think anything less of him because of the bad coaching job, even though we'll probably never hear any potentially stuff like that live and on air.

Kudos. I don't think I'd have the balls to show my face on national TV so quickly after failing at my job. Especially one I was so hyped for.

Tampa Bay was dead last in the league last season pre-Melrose, and they gave him 16 games before getting rid of him.

He got fired. He didn't even get the chance to fail at anything.

Good for him to get back to employment so soon, and it takes guts to go back to a sports national broadcasting job after his coaching experiment blew up in his face.

I'll be interested to ee or hear anything about if other analysts or co-workers will think anything less of him because of the bad coaching job, even though we'll probably never hear any potentially stuff like that live and on air.

I don't think he had a chance to do a bad job, Bolts never gave him a chance. I don't think he has anything to be ashamed of, since he did have success on a coaching level before...

It will be like he never left lol, he'll be like "sorry im late guys i just had this thing to do (not very well)." What a complete mullet sporting, criesby jersey wearing dolt.

I am glad he is back, I like the guy. Who knows maybe this is a closer step to NHL on ESPN?

That's an awesome (and sad) avatar picture. I'm a diehard Wings fan transplanted to Minnesota, but had I grown up in Minnesota, that totally would've been me refusing to leave the last game while everyone else left.

Melrose being fired 16 games into the season is the only thing that's a joke. Hopefully he'll just take every opportunity to rip the Lightning on tv now instead of the Wings.

Cheers to Barry!

esteef

i hate DA MULLET just as mush as the next but damn getting fired after 16 games?? thats pretty stupid on the owners of the lightning. after letting mullet go how have they been..i don't know the record..ATM(after the mullet)