• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CrossoverThrash

If anyone missed the pens/Rangers game

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted
anyone who condone's crosby's behavior in this vid is insane, look at him go nuts over a tap on the elbow, then subsequently dive, give a high stick, then come back with a hold and some stick work, then his teammate trips orr, then he's crying on the bench, then he's talking to the ref, then he gets laid out 2 more times and his team eventually lost. And i walso didn't post the interview in which he discredited the rangers, much like he discredited z in the finals, during the intermission with the Ranger's reporter.

Much like Crosby is to a lot of folks here.............I can't quite put my finger on it as there's too many things to pick just a couple, but everything about you irritates me to the nth degree. I think i'd rather spend 72 hours strapped to a chair with my eyelids taped open and be forced to watch Crosby highlight videos while Crosby himself whispers repeatedly in my ear how great he is than to spend more than 2 minutes within hearing distance of anything you have to say.

Much like Crosby is to a lot of folks here.............I can't quite put my finger on it as there's too many things to pick just a couple, but everything about you irritates me to the nth degree. I think i'd rather spend 72 hours strapped to a chair with my eyelids taped open and be forced to watch Crosby highlight videos while Crosby himself whispers repeatedly in my ear how great he is than to spend more than 2 minutes within hearing distance of anything you have to say.

I was just stating my opnion, then analyzing the video, you must hate hitting because the orr and staal hits were amazing expecially on a star player of such high caliber.

That post says it all.

Everything Crosby does is wrong. Everything that happens to him is not a big deal. :rolleyes:

He got an assist :rolleyes: ntohing too exciting, im not bashing him for that, nothing to add to the argument that he got slapped around a bit in this game, i think crosby's a good player but i enjoy it even more when games like this occur

Edited by CrossoverThrash

crosby and his coach need to stop whining. so tired of him being a *****. shut up and take the hits from the colton orr's of the universe. Cindy might as well change his name to "I am a giant ***** Crosby" what a goddamn weenie!

Guest GordieSid&Ted
I was just stating my opnion, then analyzing the video, you must hate hitting because the orr and staal hits were amazing expecially on a star player of such high caliber.

Yes, I hate hitting. That's exactly it. How you came to that conclusion based on my last post I have no idea. I mean it was all convoluted and all. :rolleyes:

EDIT: and honestly I kind of think he'd be less of a whiny ****** if the Pens had a coach who wasn't such a whiny ****** himself. It sets the tone. Imagine if Babcock coached Crosby. It's the difference between a coach who wants to climb the glass to beat the crap out of Tony Granato, and a coach who complains to the media over and over about non-calls when his team is getting outplayed in the Cup finals.

This statement makes me think of Marc Crawford. What if Scotty had been coaching Vancouver when Bertuzzi and Co went up against the Avs? Steve Moore would still be playing hockey. (probably in the IHL). All of Crawford's teams were whiny, pissy teams. Players take on the persona of their coaches.

So if he gets points, it's for his own personal stats and not to try and help his team win?

There's something kinda irritating about Crosby, but the level of hate here is idiotic. He's only interested in personal stats? He's the kind of guy who would get knocked down and kick you??

If that were Dats in that video people would be whining about how he's being targeted and cheering him for sticking up for himself. Crosby plays an all out game and isn't afraid to go into traffic. He's also one of the best players in the league. He's going to get knocked around a lot in his career.

EDIT: and honestly I kind of think he'd be less of a whiny ****** if the Pens had a coach who wasn't such a whiny ****** himself. It sets the tone. Imagine if Babcock coached Crosby. It's the difference between a coach who wants to climb the glass to beat the crap out of Tony Granato, and a coach who complains to the media over and over about non-calls when his team is getting outplayed in the Cup finals.

I think it's complete BS like this that perpetuates the idiot, Crosby is a whiner talk, or he's a little *****. Firstly, the game against the Rangers, they lost, he had 1 assist, the game he had 4 assists was last nigh, which they won 5-2.

I'm not seeing the whining here. He was getting targeted (from an enforcer, which is kinda out of the ordinary), he keeps going into the situations to take more punishment and all he does it fight back against the guy that's been going at him all night, I'm really, really struggling to see the problem with this? Is this just baseless bashing because it's Crosby....no it can't be that, that wouldn't make sense around here. What would be the preferred approach here? Take a beating and ignore it and let some of his teammates fight his battles like most superstars would?.......hmmmm, I'm thinking he's get bashed more in that scenario, so again, perhaps it's bash Crosby no matter what he does, that seems to make the most sense.

I actually watched the Rangers game (well some of it, I missed the first period where most of the targetting was happening), but I did catch a between period interview where the guy asked him about all the attention and punishment he was receiving. Crosby's response was something along the lines of "no big deal, I deal with it every game".......are these whining comments?

I swear it gets really pathetic around here when it comes to this guy. It has gotten to the point that if you see video, or a picture of Crosby talking to a referee, there will be tons of people calling him a whiner, I just don't get it. I suppose as team captain, he should stay as far away from the officials as possible.

You two need to leave this thread. Your rational and well thought out posts have no place in this ***** fest of a thread. There is only room here for the brilliance of comments like this.

crosby and his coach need to stop whining. so tired of him being a *****. shut up and take the hits from the colton orr's of the universe. Cindy might as well change his name to "I am a giant ***** Crosby" what a goddamn weenie!

Yes, I hate hitting. That's exactly it. How you came to that conclusion based on my last post I have no idea. I mean it was all convoluted and all. :rolleyes:

THen whats your opinion of this video, or were you just here to bash other posters?

I think it's complete BS like this that perpetuates the idiot, Crosby is a whiner talk, or he's a little *****. Firstly, the game against the Rangers, they lost, he had 1 assist, the game he had 4 assists was last nigh, which they won 5-2.

I'm not seeing the whining here. He was getting targeted (from an enforcer, which is kinda out of the ordinary), he keeps going into the situations to take more punishment and all he does it fight back against the guy that's been going at him all night, I'm really, really struggling to see the problem with this? Is this just baseless bashing because it's Crosby....no it can't be that, that wouldn't make sense around here. What would be the preferred approach here? Take a beating and ignore it and let some of his teammates fight his battles like most superstars would?.......hmmmm, I'm thinking he's get bashed more in that scenario, so again, perhaps it's bash Crosby no matter what he does, that seems to make the most sense.

I actually watched the Rangers game (well some of it, I missed the first period where most of the targetting was happening), but I did catch a between period interview where the guy asked him about all the attention and punishment he was receiving. Crosby's response was something along the lines of "no big deal, I deal with it every game".......are these whining comments?

I swear it gets really pathetic around here when it comes to this guy. It has gotten to the point that if you see video, or a picture of Crosby talking to a referee, there will be tons of people calling him a whiner, I just don't get it. I suppose as team captain, he should stay as far away from the officials as possible.

:clap:

Guest GordieSid&Ted
THen whats your opinion of this video, or were you just here to bash other posters?

I could care less about the video. I love hitting and I love fighting. I don't care anymore one way or the other who is getting their ass knocked on the ground so long as it isn't a Red Wing. I don't get any extra excitement in seeing Crosby get decked than I do Matt Stajan for instance.

I get pumped up when I see Tootoo get decked. Or Scott Nichol or Steve Ott or Jarko Ruttu.

The bottom line is Crosby is a fantastic player. He's still the youngest guy out there that's tearing the league up. I personally still like AO more but facts are facts. Crosby is fantastic and people like you who get some weird satisfaction from seeing him get worked and continue to ramble on about his whining like it's still 2006 just trip me out. Move on already. He's the poster child for the NHL. Get a life a deal with it. Every other day somebody posts some thread that is either a direct or indirect attempt to bag on Crosby.

This s*** is so old I find myself up at night praying that people will start posting "Bring Back Fedorov" threads again.

I could care less about the video. I love hitting and I love fighting. I don't care anymore one way or the other who is getting their ass knocked on the ground so long as it isn't a Red Wing. I don't get any extra excitement in seeing Crosby get decked than I do Matt Stajan for instance.

I get pumped up when I see Tootoo get decked. Or Scott Nichol or Steve Ott or Jarko Ruttu.

The bottom line is Crosby is a fantastic player. He's still the youngest guy out there that's tearing the league up. I personally still like AO more but facts are facts. Crosby is fantastic and people like you who get some weird satisfaction from seeing him get worked and continue to ramble on about his whining like it's still 2006 just trip me out. Move on already. He's the poster child for the NHL. Get a life a deal with it. Every other day somebody posts some thread that is either a direct or indirect attempt to bag on Crosby.

This s*** is so old I find myself up at night praying that people will start posting "Bring Back Fedorov" threads again.

A hit is a hit, and crosby got hit, the orr and staal hits were pretty good, i tend to enjoy the hitting side of the game, why can't i enjoy it. I enjoy all hits even a few on red wings if they genuinely had their heads down and had it coming.

A hit is a hit, and crosby got hit, the orr and staal hits were pretty good, i tend to enjoy the hitting side of the game, why can't i enjoy it. I enjoy all hits even a few on red wings if they genuinely had their heads down and had it coming.

I highly doubt that anybody has a problem with hitting or the physical aspect of the game. I certainly don't as long as they aren't a cheapshot or just running people from behind or that kinda thing.

Nobody is going to grill your lunch for that.

Because it is Crosby though is where it gets annoying. Not because Crosby needs to be treated with special protective rubber gloves, not because it is a sin if he gets hit, it is because it seems now that people find almost every excuse available to say that he complains or he whines or whatever else, and it is pretty damn tiring to be honest to read about the "Crosby Complaining Thread of the Week" when plenty of players do their fair share of complaining as well.

Soon I bet there will be somebody in here commenting on how Crosby complained that he got a hangnail or that he only got 4 hours of sleep. It's just too much, and the disdain towards Crosby is just too much at times and gets beyond ridiculous in here.

People complain that the media overhypes him and talks about him way too much? Well fans and people in here are doing just the same, usually of the direct opposite of general media. And personally it is much easier and enjoyable to read positive pub vs. negative pub, especially from fans that take it over the top and can only roll with, HE WHINES!

Crosby got hit. That's nice. Crosby complained about a call. Big deal. I'm ready to move onto the next thing in my life. There doesn't need to be a 25 page article or thread about it.

Zetterberg or Datsyuk get targeted like that, and this whole board would be flipping out wanting Orr's head on a platter. And if they actually had the balls to step up to the plate and yell at another teams bench, and fight back, you'd all love it. The Crosby hate is ridiculous, I hope he keeps doing what he's doing, and wins everything in the sport a million times, just to piss people off more.

I highly doubt that anybody has a problem with hitting or the physical aspect of the game. I certainly don't as long as they aren't a cheapshot or just running people from behind or that kinda thing.

Nobody is going to grill your lunch for that.

Because it is Crosby though is where it gets annoying. Not because Crosby needs to be treated with special protective rubber gloves, not because it is a sin if he gets hit, it is because it seems now that people find almost every excuse available to say that he complains or he whines or whatever else, and it is pretty damn tiring to be honest to read about the "Crosby Complaining Thread of the Week" when plenty of players do their fair share of complaining as well.

Soon I bet there will be somebody in here commenting on how Crosby complained that he got a hangnail or that he only got 4 hours of sleep. It's just too much, and the disdain towards Crosby is just too much at times and gets beyond ridiculous in here.

People complain that the media overhypes him and talks about him way too much? Well fans and people in here are doing just the same, usually of the direct opposite of general media. And personally it is much easier and enjoyable to read positive pub vs. negative pub, especially from fans that take it over the top and can only roll with, HE WHINES!

Crosby got hit. That's nice. Crosby complained about a call. Big deal. I'm ready to move onto the next thing in my life. There doesn't need to be a 25 page article or thread about it.

Youve preoccupied youself with protecting crosby form being called a whiner, i posted this video becasue the rangers pretty much handed it to him, he's considered the best player, shouldn't that be applauded if they REALLY got under his skin? I could add in the hits on Gill, Satan, and others if you want, and where they showed naslund taking to the ref right after crosby was, but to prove my point that the penguins got shut down i added it. get over it, i usually never talk about crosby i just ignore him, but when i see him handled like this it seems exciting. People can call crosby a whiner, i don't care, but don't be a whiner yourself.

Youve preoccupied youself with protecting crosby form being called a whiner, i posted this video becasue the rangers pretty much handed it to him, he's considered the best player, shouldn't that be applauded if they REALLY got under his skin? I could add in the hits on Gill, Satan, and others if you want, and where they showed naslund taking to the ref right after crosby was, but to prove my point that the penguins got shut down i added it. get over it, i usually never talk about crosby i just ignore him, but when i see him handled like this it seems exciting. People can call crosby a whiner, i don't care, but don't be a whiner yourself.

B.S. You know that any topic in here where Crosby has even a shred of focus turns into an overblown I hate Crosby whine fest or I hate Crosby because he is a whiney boy. You knew what you were doing from the moment you made this thread.

I got no problems with people dislikinge of Crosby or other players, that's fine, what I have a problem with his the continuous posts that he whines, because they are usually idiotic, baseless, and without logic.

Wow, watching the ottowa/pittsburgh game and crosby got pushed a bit by Spezza I think it was and he just whips around and slashes hard him in the leg. What a ******* *****...

it was actually heatley, then he gave him a royal slash and actually got called for it

So if he gets points, it's for his own personal stats and not to try and help his team win?

There's something kinda irritating about Crosby, but the level of hate here is idiotic. He's only interested in personal stats? He's the kind of guy who would get knocked down and kick you??

If that were Dats in that video people would be whining about how he's being targeted and cheering him for sticking up for himself. Crosby plays an all out game and isn't afraid to go into traffic. He's also one of the best players in the league. He's going to get knocked around a lot in his career.

Your whole post makes sense. The bolded part really stuck to me though, I would be willing to gamble that would be the case.

I think Crosby is an amazing player. I think as far as my annoyance with Sid is that is all you hear anymore. Everyone is compared to him. EVERYONE! Everything is about him. EVERYTHING! The league has other players who are just as exciting and get little to no recognition. I think Bettman's worked well though, a true hockey city and a true hockey fan develops a spiteful hatred for him. The casual fan from non hockey markets love the commercials.