• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT: Avalanche 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

In the few minutes I did see, looks to me like the Avs had everything to prove, came out with the passion, and certainly with the effort. Wings have no bounce to their step, not taking hits, nothing. This team just doesn't look like it wants to win.

I'm not saying it's the reason for the Wings' bad play, but the officiating sucks again. They're not letting them play hockey.

Also, I wish Versus would actually show replays of these penalties...

Why do we have to wait for the puck to come to us? WHY? Everytime that little black slab of rubber comes sliding down the boards, we plant our two skates in the ice, shoulders broad, legs apart, planted on the ******* ice and WAITING for it to come to us....

...then lo and behold along cames a hockey player skating - yes, I said skating - and they beat us to the puck.

I think the Wings will comeback, i think they put up a solid 40 from here, Babcocks pimphand will prove to be strong in that locker room tonight.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still confident the Red Wings will win but I am utterly sick of Osgood. He MUST stop that 2nd goal, he lacks any ability to make a clutch save. Also, he looks like he wants to commit suicide after each goal against which isn't a good sign. He is mentally f*cked and physically unable to get infront of pucks.