• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT: Avalanche 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I feel like there has been numerous times where the puck was centered in the offensive zone and they aren't looking ready for the pass, even though they are open. Need more overall awareness of the puck... I am encouraged to see the wings playing a little better.

I agree Ozzie looks like s***, but you basically answered why. He has no confidence. Neither does Conklin. There are probably very few goalies that would be of help to this team right now.

Emery was a pretty cocky SOB. Maybe we should give him a shot... :ph34r:

And if Emery doesnt pan out, then what? You are left with three malfunctioning goalies, two with low-confidence issue, one with "high-confidence" issue....

We need to bring up one of our eager young AHL goalies and send Ozzy down on a conditioning stint.

And if Emery doesnt pan out, then what? You are left with three malfunctioning goalies, two with low-confidence issue, one with "high-confidence" issue....

We need to bring up one of our eager young AHL goalies and send Ozzy down on a conditioning stint.

See the ph34r face? that was a joke.

BY THE GODS, Osgood/Babcock/Filpulla/Samuelsson/Lilja/Lebda/Chelios/Rafalski/Holland/Red Wings/Jesus H Christ/Universe... DO SOMETHING!

Sorry, I think that collective explosion has been building up on here all season. It channeled through my keyboard.