• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

red wings student rush

Rate this topic

its under the #5 with the home for the holidays... the text talks about it (slightly) but the link only opens to the contest. I suppose a phone call to the wings will be needed.

You can read more about the college student rush opportunity on the new official Red Wings blog: http://hockeytownblog.com/2008/12/11/colle...key-save-money/

Basically, you can only get the tickets if (1) you have a valid college student ID and (2) if you go to the box office at the Joe in person on the day of the game to inquire about the tickets. If they have some, you can buy them.

Sounds similar to other student rush programs like the Pens have (well it was better before the team's season ticket sales really went up).

I wonder where the seats are in the upper bowl...15$ isn't bad though. If this lasts for a while I might be able to go to a few games. Then again, with all the no show season ticket holders, I could just move down a few rows (or even into lower bowl) lol

I didn't see a thread about this, and just saw something small about it on the Wings official site.

College students who present their student I.D. at the box office on a game day will be able to buy tickets for 15$.

detroitredwings.com

I did this twice; the Sharks and The Blues. I really thought this was for only the remaining games of December. But I'll let you know this. YOU HAVE GOT TO GET THERE EARLY. Two of my friends came with 20 mins to puck drop, not only were the tickets sold apart (being not next to each other) but right after, they sold out.