• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Funny Crosby

Rate this topic

He was hitting him in the balls!!! WTF?????

:siren: Thats all that can really be said about it. He was frikin punchin him in the back of the danglers, man, what the hell was that? Ya see the back of a guys pants like that and everyman that houses a pair automatically knows its the guy's ball shack! Ya don't automatically think "punch him" when you see the ball shack, ya first think "let me turn this f***** around so i can find a proper place to hit". What a dork.

Oh, but he's the honorable Sidney Crosby.

Could this be the year that Sidney Crosby punches a man in the balls?

Ok, I have to say it is amusing watching Crosby punch a guy in the butthole.

Beyond that, whether this is an example of old-time hockey or not, whether it is dirty or not, if that was Maxime Talbot punching the guy in the butthole this thread doesn't exist. Plain and simple, regardless of anything else, we wouldn't waste our typing if this wasn't Crosby. It's a bit ironic that so many of us ***** about how much publicity he gets and then we turn around a new thread about him every chance we get ...

I agree sort of, but I disagree sort of, It frikin cracks me up, no more no less. I don't make too much of the incident except that he hit a guy in dillies with his gloves on, its a dorky looking move and it cracked me up. I would'nt care if it were Yzerman that did it, I'd be laughing cause its a dorky move. (Well, maybe thats a bad example cause Yzerman would never do somehting that stupid, but Shannahan might. :blink: )

If it were a guy on my team that did that, I'd be laughing my ass off at him later in the lockerroom drinking beer, thats for frikin sure. And it would get brought up the next game, and the next game, and a couple years down the road, we'd be sitting around the lockerroom talking about this really good player on our team, and someone would say, "wasn't he the guy that was punching that dude in the balls from behind with his gloves still on?" and we'd start laughing our asses off all over again.

Edited by T.Low

Sure, get pissed. I have no problem with anybody who thinks being a third man in is a ***** move. I totally agree.

But given the amount of scrums we have every goddamned game and the number of glove on shots players give each other in these scrums, do we really fackin' need a thread started about it?

No, we don't. We don't start one for every other player in the league. This thread was started b/c some LGWers have a hard on for Crosby plain and simple. And I don't buy the "face of the NHL" shouldn't do that. Since when has there EVER, EVER been a hockey player who didn't do something on the ice out of anger.

Anyone recall the vicious elbow Pavel Bure threw on Shane Churla? You wanna get POed about a superstar throwing a cheapshot! Look it up on youtube and it'll make what sid did look like a kiss on the cheek.

No, this thread is just another thinly veiled attempt to bag on Crosby b/c some LGWers are obsessed with him.

An anal fist is an anal fist

I'd love if our star players would show that kind of emotion, and go after guys. Real team toughness? Sidney Crosby. The kid doesnt back down from anybody, but people will still rag on him for anything he does. If he dropped the gloves with Chara and somehow managed to knock him down people would still call him lucky.

I'd love if our star players would show that kind of emotion, and go after guys. Real team toughness? Sidney Crosby. The kid doesnt back down from anybody, but people will still rag on him for anything he does. If he dropped the gloves with Chara and somehow managed to knock him down people would still call him lucky.

You'd love them to run around fisting other men while in the lead after the other teams goal?

No, we don't. We don't start one for every other player in the league. This thread was started b/c some LGWers have a hard on for Crosby plain and simple. And I don't buy the "face of the NHL" shouldn't do that. Since when has there EVER, EVER been a hockey player who didn't do something on the ice out of anger.

No, this thread is just another thinly veiled attempt to bag on Crosby b/c some LGWers are obsessed with him.

There's a helluva lot more hate for Crosby than on this message board, believe me. Sid's under extra scrutiny for being the Golden Boy, I get that. But if you're gonna hold the title you've gotta do it right. Man up or it just adds to the "*****" nametag.

esteef

You'd love them to run around fisting other men while in the lead after the other teams goal?

:rolleyes:

Crosby was pissed off and throwing punches at anything in sight. I'm sure that you absolutely loved Datsyuk throwing punches at Gary roberts in the finals last year. if he had hit Roberts in the pants would that have made it any less enjoyable to watch? Star players get mad, and when they do something about it, I love it. If Crosby had put him in a headlock and dragged him to the ice and started wailing him in the face (Oh, a red wing did that once... what was his name? Igor something? Oh yeah, the HOFer!!) wouldnt have made it any less appauldable then what Crosby did. The score has nothing to do with it either, trailing or ahead, he was showing Atlanta that they can keep cheapshotting him because he'll just fire back.

:rolleyes:

Crosby was pissed off and throwing punches at anything in sight. I'm sure that you absolutely loved Datsyuk throwing punches at Gary roberts in the finals last year. if he had hit Roberts in the pants would that have made it any less enjoyable to watch? Star players get mad, and when they do something about it, I love it. If Crosby had put him in a headlock and dragged him to the ice and started wailing him in the face (Oh, a red wing did that once... what was his name? Igor something? Oh yeah, the HOFer!!) wouldnt have made it any less appauldable then what Crosby did. The score has nothing to do with it either, trailing or ahead, he was showing Atlanta that they can keep cheapshotting him because he'll just fire back.

he wasnt getting cheapshotted, it all started when orpik went after reasoner, crosby was the 3rd man in, totally different than those other situations. Crosby did the same exact thing against buffalo minus the anal fist and punch to back of head.

I love a fight as much as the next hockey fan, but the fights need to be legitimate. And by that I mean one-on-one, two grown men consenting to fight, dropping the gloves. Not one guy holding him down while the other punches him in his ass. That is not hockey. Would Crosby have been so tough if his teammate wasn't there to hold down his target for him?

Edited by Lovin Jiri Fischer

I love a fight as much as the next hockey fan, but the fights need to be legitimate. And by that I mean one-on-one, two grown men consenting to fight, dropping the gloves. Not one guy holding him down while the other punches him in his ass. That is not hockey. Would Crosby have been so tough if his teammate wasn't there to hold down his target for him?

Exactly :thumbup: !

Look, i think Crosby, and Geno are both whiny little *******, but nobody can deny that they have talent, anybody who does is just plain stupid.

Though i dislike them both, (only because of the way they whinned about ozzie taking falls, and geno saying he was to tired to compete in the finals) i do have alot of respecvt for them both as players. They proved they can hang with the best team in the NHL when it came time for the finals.

And, don't ***** because Sid got into a fight. When a wing gets in a fight you act like it is all good because they couldn't do anytthing wrong.

Instead, think that our wings can't do any wrong, and look at fighting as an aspect of hockey instead of knocking a player for doing it. Fighting has been in hockey since it started.. nothing is exciting like a good old hockey fight.

I do feel it is wrong for players to fight 2 Vs. 1, but get over it, they get paid for this.

Sure, get pissed. I have no problem with anybody who thinks being a third man in is a ***** move. I totally agree.

But given the amount of scrums we have every goddamned game and the number of glove on shots players give each other in these scrums, do we really fackin' need a thread started about it?

Anyone recall the vicious elbow Pavel Bure threw on Shane Churla? You wanna get POed about a superstar throwing a cheapshot! Look it up on youtube and it'll make what sid did look like a kiss on the cheek.

I agree for the most part, but this wasn't just like every other scrum. Either way, my point isn't much different than yours, that Crosby is another player in this league, and if we don't treat him any differently he had this coming. There is always going to to be arguments as to the validity of threads, unfortunately a lot of the time it turns the topic into more of a discussion as to whether the topic should exist in the first place.

I think its far from the worst thread on here, and if we want to pretend Crosby is just another player, I'd guarantee if this was pulled by Tootoo there would also be a thread. People are gonna fling s*** however they like, I personally do believe this was a ****** move and good for a couple sporting jabs/laughs. That said, anyone who confuses Crosby's over exposure for being overrated is just silly.

I agree for the most part, but this wasn't just like every other scrum. Either way, my point isn't much different than yours, that Crosby is another player in this league, and if we don't treat him any differently he had this coming. There is always going to to be arguments as to the validity of threads, unfortunately a lot of the time it turns the topic into more of a discussion as to whether the topic should exist in the first place.

I think its far from the worst thread on here, and if we want to pretend Crosby is just another player, I'd guarantee if this was pulled by Tootoo there would also be a thread. People are gonna fling s*** however they like, I personally do believe this was a ****** move and good for a couple sporting jabs/laughs. That said, anyone who confuses Crosby's over exposure for being overrated is just silly.

This is the main thing more or less I think is ridiculous for all the hoopla Crosby gets.

Let me get this out of the way. Yes this is a message board and I can say whatever I want yadda yadda yadda. Please nobody respond with me with that cliche response. I get that since Crosby is one of the more popular names, he'll probably have a topic created about him over somebody like Mark Hartigan. I get that it is easier to pick on the more household name sometimes.

Crosby is overrated. Crosby complains. Those things to me just get so incredibly overused here and people go off the deep end with them when he definitely isn't overrated and everybody whines sometimes at their jobs, I just either don't see the complaining, or if he does complain a bit, it doesn't phase me. These are things that make some of these Crosby topics get so ridiculous I think.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

You don't watch hockey. That happens every night.

You guys spend WAY too much time paying attention to Crosby.

I watch like 3 games a night and sit on youtube all day watching hockey vids, maybe i like hockey too much, didn't think that was possible

Guest Shoreline
You don't watch hockey. That happens every night.

You guys spend WAY too much time paying attention to Crosby.

He gets the attention he does because he's a superstar, and his performance is relative to his media exposure.

All it takes is a simple fad and you have a whole bunch of people hating a certain guy, and he never even did anything wrong to the Wings or Wings fans. Reminds me of the Habs fans vs. Patrice Brisebois (breeze-by) thing of the late 90s / early 2000s.

Guest lnvincible
He was hitting him in the balls!!! WTF?????

LMFAO THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING lmfao!