• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dahermitt

Screenshot of Conklin's winter classic pads?

Rate this topic

i have the game recorded on my other computer. If nobody is able to get the image for you by this afternoon when i get to my computer, i'll pull the stills from the recording for ya and post it here.

curious to see what they look like. im excited to watch this game. hawks always play detroit hard, should be a great game. i love watching kane and toews, i just hope they don't score against the conk-roach that game.

The main reason he probably won't wear them (if he plays) is because goalies tend to take a while to break in pads before they see any game action. Those look brand spankin' new. I think those were meant to be hung on a wall or displayed.

The main reason he probably won't wear them (if he plays) is because goalies tend to take a while to break in pads before they see any game action. Those look brand spankin' new. I think those were meant to be hung on a wall or displayed.

Well if Mr. I really cared about this team have a team of Little Ceasers delivery boys wearing these pads 24/7 in front of a automated puck shooter.

I mean come on! :ranting:

And that set of Harding gear is AMAZING!

They look nice, but I'd prefer something more old school. I was hoping for something like this:

post-6634-1230152802_thumb.jpg

Ty's pads are pretty sweet. However i agree with Nugget that all goalies should be kicking the plain brown leather pads like in the picture.

I know that Carey Price will be wearing something similar to these when the Habs wear the throwback jerseys.

Don't get me wrong, I love the old browns, but as a goalie myself, sometimes different colors are neater, and with the newer pad styles, my knee doesn't bounce around like it did with the old browns.