• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Babs confirms Nick took a puck on the leg somewhere, nothing believed to be too serious. Not sure if he'll play the next game or not.

Probably right to the knee. Might have even shattered the kneecap. Season's over.

honestly i like the preds they somehow always make the playoffs through adversity and you have to respect that. The chants are what make me want to kick them in the bean bags and punch them in the nips.

Never said it wasn't. Just saying that Ellis was no different. A team that played up to their potential could've easily put 3, 4, even 5 past him tonight. He wasn't anything special, but neither was our offense.

Indeed, he will get owned next game he plays just watch, Rinne is alot better right now.

Their goalie didn't stand on his head. With the way our forwards were skating, it looked like they were the only ones on their heads. Nashville wasn't particularly good tonight, the Wings were just dead asleep up front.

Take into account that i listened on the radio, when we were shorthanded and we had back-to-back chances to take the lead made it sound like he was on his game. I believe that we made him look good its not hard to imagine it happens with us alot we make some sub-par goalie look amazing what else is new. Ellis is garbage and Nashville is insignificant but we play lazy and do not capitalize on chances we should surely put away.

Indeed, he will get owned next game he plays just watch, Rinne is alot better right now.

Take into account that i listened on the radio, when we were shorthanded and we had back-to-back chances to take the lead made it sound like he was on his game. I believe that we made him look good its not hard to imagine it happens with us alot we make some sub-par goalie look amazing what else is new. Ellis is garbage and Nashville is insignificant but we play lazy and do not capitalize on chances we should surely put away.

Yeah, well the Wings had their puck on their stick quite a bit on the powerplay opportunities they had, they just really didn't do a whole lot with it. Thats probably why you got that impression. Sadly, the Wings played a pretty good game defensively tonight, but with their pack of all stars up front, couldnt bring it home. Boring, lethargic effort.

Chalk it up to the holidays, which apparently only the Red Wings celebrated.

And props to Nashville. They kept the Wings asleep and shy by keeping them to the perimeter and on the ground. The Wings were either asleep or getting canned by a number of Preds tonight. Looked like some of the opening games in Slapshot.

It was just one of those deals where the game just happened to end before the inevitable tying goal went in.

Preds hustled but HAVE to play that way every time to get a win - and hopefully catch the power teams napping. There is absolutely no margin for error with this bunch.

It was just one of those deals where the game just happened to end before the inevitable tying goal went in.

Preds hustled but HAVE to play that way every time to get a win - and hopefully catch the power teams napping. There is absolutely no margin for error with this bunch.

Hey, man. Whatever you have to do to win. I said it earlier in the thread - If I was a Preds fan, I'd be proud of this win tonight, because they played with a ton of energy and got physical play from almost everyone. As Wings fans know, that kind of play can take your team to a different level if talent can't get you there. Unfortunately, the Wings are having the inverse problem this season.

Hey, man. Whatever you have to do to win. I said it earlier in the thread - If I was a Preds fan, I'd be proud of this win tonight, because they played with a ton of energy and got physical play from almost everyone. As Wings fans know, that kind of play can take your team to a different level if talent can't get you there. Unfortunately, the Wings are having the inverse problem this season.

Hey, the Wings will be there when it counts.

Can be tough to come down here the day of the game, play a so-so team, then head for the airport to get to Denver. That's a recipe for somebody sneaking up on you - like tonight.

Go beat the Crapalanche.

Guest DetroitBoy313

Screw the loss people,let Nashville have their 15 minutes.Lidstrom is going to be okay!!! Whew! I was having nightmares of the winter classic without Lidstrom.I'm over the loss already.You know I was at the buffalo wild wings in sterling heights watching the first two periods and on the BIG screen they had the college football game on.I was hoping to catch the Wings game on the big screen that's why I went.Well I was watching the game on the 2 smaller screens which wasn't soo bad either but when Cleary scored I screamed REALLY loud.I was like the ONLY dude in there even giving a s*** about the game,sometimes I question "hockeytown".Everyone was into the central Michigan game,and that's understandable.Because the friend I was with tonight is not the biggest hockey fan soo he wasn't even that much into it.I told the waitress,I'll slip you a hundred if you change the channel and she just started laughing.

Screw the loss people,let Nashville have their 15 minutes.Lidstrom is going to be okay!!! Whew! I was having nightmares of the winter classic without Lidstrom.I'm over the loss already.You know I was at the buffalo wild wings in sterling heights watching the first two periods and on the BIG screen they had the college football game on.I was hoping to catch the Wings game on the big screen that's why I went.Well I was watching the game on the 2 smaller screens which wasn't soo bad either but when Cleary scored I screamed REALLY loud.I was like the ONLY dude in there even giving a s*** about the game,sometimes I question "hockeytown".Everyone was into the central Michigan game,and that's understandable.Because the friend I was with tonight is not the biggest hockey fan soo he wasn't even that much into it.I told the waitress,I'll slip you a hundred if you change the channel and she just started laughing.

Good thing you didn't drop your last hundred on that game.

I wonder what she was laughing at, anyway.

Guest Shoreline

Just wanted to reiterate this:

f***, lidstrom lower body injury, and wont return.. ******* knee problem again...has hardly ever been injured in his career, last year against colorado and now this... age :(
It's definitely a knee, only problem he ever had is his knee's
They wont reveal it but its a knee injury

Babs confirms Nick took a puck on the leg somewhere, nothing believed to be too serious. Not sure if he'll play the next game or not.
not according to the board doctor, now who knows more?

We lost to every team we beat on our way to the cup and in declining order,

Penguins

Stars

Avs

Preds

lol thought this was funny but not haha funny, more like a disturbing and embarrassing funny

Guest DetroitBoy313
Good thing you didn't drop your last hundred on that game.

I wonder what she was laughing at, anyway.

I didn't type that out right,she just laughed because I was joking telling her I would slip her a hundred if she put the Wings game on the big TV instead of the football game.And trust me,that wasn't my last hundred bro,not even close.

I didn't type that out right,she just laughed because I was joking telling her I would slip her a hundred if she put the Wings game on the big TV instead of the football game.And trust me,that wasn't my last hundred bro,not even close.

This may have been posted earlier, but the interference penalty on Lebda in the 2nd was a joke. I was there, he put his hand on Tootoo, but didnt push him, Tootoo dived like a hooker at work, penalty on Lebda. Anyone notice that everytime the Wings got a PP, within 2 minutes of it being completed the Predaturds got one of their own ? With exception of the final 2 minutes of the game