• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

XxGoWingsxX

What do you think could jumpstart the Wings?

Rate this topic

a bit of an exaggeration don't you think....

How so? Name me a forward that lays on the body routinely other than Kopecky.

Franzen? Nope. Datysuk? Only when it's self-defense. Zetterberg? Nope. Homer? Nope. Flip? Nope. Hudler? Nope. Not that it's their fault, they aren't that type of player. But Cleary would be the only one after Kopecky. And seeing how everyone is always bitching about not having a physical forward it wouldn't make much sense to send down the only semblance of one the Wings have.

Edited by dallas27

Just shut the hell up. Why dont you guy cry somewhere else? Are you kidding me right now? You are a real example of a sissy boy.

I believe the phrase I should use here is "f*** you". Try to point out where I was whining or complaining in my posts and while you're doing that, go f*** yourself.

Dallas Drake. Joey K. throwing a chair on the ice. Patrick Roy and his glove hand. Trading for a Brendan Shanahan that is twelve years younger.

A freakin' comet headed for Earth. Anything. Perhaps a Baptist revival preacher should give a pep talk in the locker room. We've tried everything else.

I believe the phrase I should use here is "f*** you". Try to point out where I was whining or complaining in my posts and while you're doing that, go f*** yourself.

There it is!!......thats the attitude the Wings need to jumpstart themselves. LOL

Just shut the hell up. Why dont you guy cry somewhere else? Are you kidding me right now? You are a real example of a sissy boy.

Watch the god dam games enjoy them let the Wings organization deal with the team. No matter how many ******* swimming pools you fill up with your god damn tears your not going to make a difference. Guy grow up itll be ok trust me.

So you honestly don't care if the Wings become a Detroit Lions and not when a game? Will you honestly still be a Wing fan? I bet not, or will you be the one that says just give it time they will figure it out until it gets so bad they have no more fans but you. That is if you would stay a fan that long.

LMAO yeah lets bring Kocur and Probert back :boxing:

I have to agree with the idea that the Wings wont step up until play offs or shortly before, they know they are going to the play off's. Why waste the energy in regular season? Only reason I can think of is because 'practice makes permeant' (yeah I know the common phrase is perfect but if you don't practice something correctly you wont do it correctly).

Lidstrom is my favorite player, but if the team is going to lose every game without him there is a problem. Lidstrom wont be playing forever (unlike Chelios who doesn't appear to be going anywhere). As pointed out already he's only missed 5 periods it is not something I am overly concerned with YET. The rest of the D men DO need to step up. It isn't a TEAM to have to rely on a single player all the time. Not that I'd wish it on anyone but s*** happens its life we all remember what happened with the limo....

Last word on the Defense - STEP IT UP - the forwards are doing their job and scoring (yeah the d-men are too) its time we defend our goalie so that I don't have an anxiety attack every time we play in our defensive zone.