• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

Top ten goals of 2008

Rate this topic

I really don't understand all the hype around Zetterberg's goal. It was alright at best. More luck than anything. Maybe he does have the skill to pull that off again if he had the chance, I don't know. I'm sticking with it was luck. It really wasn't that good looking of a goal.

Rick Nash's goal was amazing, on the other hand. That should have been the top one. That was all sorts of pretty and in my opinion the best looking goal I've ever seen. Franzen's was right up there with it and deserves more credit than it got. The Canada goal that made the top spot was cool, but shouldn't have been number one. Maybe 2 or 3.

That would be nice to have a one video on you tube. Maybe someone should email puck daddy to do that. I do agree with all of you on Nash's goal. Totally amazing!

What about this one?

Didn't crosby score a very similar goal that everyone reeled as the goal of the millenium? Flip's is easily top 10 of the year.

But Crosby is the youngest captain in history. He is the postboy for the new NHL. He is God's gift to the NHL. Flipper is some kid who grew up in Finland and plays hockey. I think Flips goal is better than Orr's because Orr shot the puck BEFORE he went airborne.

Why wasn't this goal one of the top 10 of the year? I would say Nash's was #1, followed by Zett's and then Flip's. Mule's would be up to #5.

Edited by pjgj13

But Crosby is the youngest captain in history. He is the postboy for the new NHL. He is God's gift to the NHL. Flipper is some kid who grew up in Finland and plays hockey. I think Flips goal is better than Orr's because Orr shot the puck BEFORE he went airborne.

Why wasn't this goal one of the top 10 of the year? I would say Nash's was #1, followed by Zett's and then Flip's. Mule's would be up to #5.

Crosby's goal was much nicer than Flip's. That's why it got more hype. Flip basically shot as he went airborne, whereas Crosby was flat out in the air in between two defenseman and then scored.

Crosby's goal was much nicer than Flip's. That's why it got more hype. Flip basically shot as he went airborne, whereas Crosby was flat out in the air in between two defenseman and then scored.

Look at the situations and the team each was playing. The panthers in some regular season game versus the Stanly Cup Finals against the league's favorite most awesomest team, the pittsburgh penguins. I think flip's took more to pull off than crosbys.