• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

If this is the kind of play that Mason has faced lately, its no surprise that his numbers are so good. Columbus is playing so tight defensively that Mason hasn't faced any tough shots yet.

Quite a boring game so far. I have a lot of work to do. I really hope I don't regret spending 2.5 hours watching this.

Exactly.

So who do we vote for Player of the Game? I voted Conks so far.

Oh yeah, Conklin right now without a doubt. No one else has done anything of importance so far. BTW, I'm missing Ken Burns' Baseball on the MLB Network right now to watch my Wings. Reward my sacrifice with some goals, please.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Datsyuk turns defenders inside out with sick stick skills, then soundly finishes 235 pound Mike Commodore into the boards. Then on pickpockets the D and nearly has an open net for a shorty

His sick Winter Classic goal

His sick shootout goal the other night

The vision

The stick skills

The ability to hit with effectiveness or authority

His shot and his accuracy

His deceptive speed

His defensive prowess

I will say this every day until I think otherwise....Pav is not only the best all around player on the Wings (still better than Hank eva :P), he's the most complete player in the game.

The only thing Dats doesn't do is fight. And by God, I bet if somebody challenged him to learn how, he'd go fecking Kung Fu Panda and spend all his time training and mastering the subtle art of combat. Next thing you know he'd be knocking guys out with the Van Damme dim mak!

He looks like he can't fight, but I bet if you encountered him a dark alley or something, he'd go all Bruce Lee on your ass. I wouldn't want to cross any hockey player.....even the ones who don't really fight. They're the ones who could probably snap your neck their pinky finger.