• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/28 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Predators 8

Rate this topic

I'm just drunk, any resemblance to mindfly is PURELY coincidental, he usually annoys the f'ing s*** out of me.

I'll let you slide. Being drunk is a great excuse, especially after tonight's game.

All you can do is laugh. It is easily the most mediocre game in years. The biggest laugh will be the fairweather fans who call upon the apocalypse.

I've seen what this team can do when they are trying (i.e. both sharks games at home)....i'm not worried.

This is pathetic. Can they get docked pay for playing s***ty?

Good point. They should all donate todays pay to Detroits Boys and Girls clubs or something.

My day was going so well, then i turn this on and find its 6 to nothing...now 8...WTF?!!!

all part for the First-Round-Media-Story....

"oh..do you remember...Preds destroyed Wings" ....what will happen now? Can the preds repeat this? Can they advance to second round?.... -> THE HELL NO...they will not. Wings sweep....revanche is good...all are happy....

All you can do is laugh. It is easily the most mediocre game in years. The biggest laugh will be the fairweather fans who call upon the apocalypse.

The season's not over, not by a long shot. I will however, get a lot of joy out of laughing at the people you described!

I've seen what this team can do when they are trying (i.e. both sharks games at home)....i'm not worried.

This. They've had a back to back like, each of the past 4 weeks. It's been an overly hard schedule. This will be forgotten by spring when the preds watch the wings deep in the playoffs after they're rounds of golf.