• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sureWhyNot

Looks like the Red Wings & the Sharks battling off the ice, Robert

Rate this topic

Ken Danials said last night that Holland has not even talked with Chris Neil or his team. He said this is just some crazy rumor started in Toronto and is a bunch of mullarky. Don't believe it.

Holland will be making NO moves today.

If that's so, I hope it doesn't mean there will be NO Cup.

:thumbdown:

THis place is awful trade deadline, I remember the meltdown last year when we "only got stuart"........

All I said was that I hope that's not what happens. You don't have to overreact and start giving thumbs downs like you're a film critic or something.

:thumbdown:

THis place is awful trade deadline, I remember the meltdown last year when we "only got stuart"........

Very true. I remember more than a few people wondering just who the hell he was and what is Holland doing. And that's after bringing us a top 4 d-man.

You get used to it. :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by motorcitykid

Very true. I remember more than a few people wondering just who the hell he was and what is Holland doing.

You get used to it.

I think you say things simply to say they and see what type of reaction you can get. I will pay you $100 if you can find any post (a serious post mind you) of anyone on here last year who didn't know who Stuart was when we picked him up.

I think you say things simply to say they and see what type of reaction you can get. I will pay you $100 if you can find any post (a serious post mind you) of anyone on here last year who didn't know who Stuart was when we picked him up.
You can utilize the search function.

If you've been here awhile, you'll know us fans have always had a love/hate relationship with Kenny H., our goaltending and such. :lol:

lets not skew reality here... last year we all thought the Wings had secondary scoring issues (after ZDH line). who woulda thunk it that Franzen, Sammi and Helm would all produce as well as they did. Stuart was a well-needed addition but wasn't the target we were all pining for.

lets not skew reality here... last year we all thought the Wings had secondary scoring issues (after ZDH line). who woulda thunk it that Franzen, Sammi and Helm would all produce as well as they did. Stuart was a well-needed addition but wasn't the target we were all pining for.

Guest MrSandMan
Didn't Holland basically say to forget about any contract talks with Neil?

Yes he did and people refuse to believe it...

Yes he did and people refuse to believe it...

Maybe cause it's f***in sad? Good thing Kopecky is a "2nd line power forward" now who will strike fear in the hearts of all the San Jose, Calgary, Vancouver, Chicago, and Columbus goons we'll surely encounter come playoff time. I guess we can rest easy "standing pat" by not replicating aspects of the game that made this team successful last season.