• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
I Red Wings I

GDT: Other Games 3/5/09

Rate this topic

Coyotes at Bruins- Coyotes win 2-1, Upshall scores his first goal as a Coyote, Bruins on 3 game losing streak

The Bruins, who made a pair of deals before Wednesday's trade deadline, could have veterans Mark Recchi and Steve Montador in the lineup for the first time Thursday night as they host a Phoenix Coyotes team further weakened by four last-minute trades.

Rangers at Islanders- Rangers win 4-2, Antropov with an assist and 1 shot on goal

Infamous instigator Sean Avery headlines a group of newcomers who could be in the lineup against the New York Islanders, and the Rangers hope veterans Nik Antropov and Derek Morris also provide a boost as they look to strengthen their grip on a postseason berth.

Flames at Flyers- Flames win 5-1, Jokinen nets 2 goals along with Leopold scoring 1

Jokinen could make his Flames debut Thursday night, when the Northwest Division-leaders continue their season-high seven-game road trip against the Philadelphia Flyers.

Maple Leafs at Capitals- Maple Leafs win 2-1, Gerber made 37 saves. Semin with 1 goal and 7 shot on goal, Ovechkin did not play

Ovechkin looks to help the Southeast Division-leading Capitals break out of their home slump Thursday night against the Maple Leafs, who will play their first game since learning of Toskala's season-ending injury.

Oilers at Senators- Senators win 4-2, Comrie scores his first goal as a Sen and also had an assist

The Oilers look to break out of their funk and bounce back from another tough loss as they continue their four-game road trip against the stumbling Ottawa Senators on Thursday night.

Penguins at Panthers- Penguins win 4-1, Guerin with an assist

Bill Guerin should make his Penguins debut and Sidney Crosby could be back on the ice Thursday night as Pittsburgh visits Florida looking for its fifth consecutive win

Blue Jackets at Predators- Predators win 4-2, Continue to climb the standings with a 6 game winning streak

The Blue Jackets hope to have newly acquired center Antoine Vermette available as they head to the Sommet Center looking to halt the Predators' season-high five-game win streak.

Stars at Kings- 10:30ET

The Dallas Stars ended their worst skid of the season with a road victory over the NHL's best home team. Now they hope to get a win streak going by beating a team with one of the league's worst home records.

Wild at Sharks- 10:30ET

The Sharks look to end their offensive slump Thursday night as they try to knock off one of the league's lowest-scoring teams when they host the Minnesota Wild.

Edited by I Red Wings I

I can't decide which 7:00 game I'm going to watch. I'm torn between the Flames, Rangers, and Caps.

Those are all such good games. Caps game could actually be worst of the three. :o

I'm going to watch Pens @ Panthers because it's on tv here.

I can't decide which 7:00 game I'm going to watch. I'm torn between the Flames, Rangers, and Caps.

Same here, I think I'll stick it out with the Rangers game, switch back and fourth from time to time.

Guest Shoreline

Flat out impressive period for the Flames.

Philly is just two steps behind and getting frustrated.

Edited by Shoreline

Guest DetroitBoy313

Oh boy! I know it's only one period but Calgary looks scary.They have the talent plus the "hunger" factor is going to play a HUGE role.Look out!

Oh boy! I know it's only one period but Calgary looks scary.They have the talent plus the "hunger" factor is going to play a HUGE role.Look out!

No doubt, Jokinen has never played in the playoffs. Upshall, traded from Philly scored for Phoenix tonight.

I just switched to the Caps game for the 2nd period. Is that blood on the ice in Toronto's zone?

That definitely looks like an extremely large blood ... puddle on the ice there, but I also just switched it on so I don't have much beyond that.

I just switched to the Caps game for the 2nd period. Is that blood on the ice in Toronto's zone?

I think someone threw up on the glass..

That definitely looks like an extremely large blood ... puddle on the ice there, but I also just switched it on so I don't have much beyond that.

Jeff Finger took a puck between the eyes.

Jokinen - 2 goals

Leopold - 1 goal

Guerin - 1 assist

Upshall - 1 goal

Comrie - 1 goal, 1 assist

Campoli - 1 goal

Anropov - 1 assist

Dawes - 1 assist

Hamilton (signing) - 1 assist

Talk about immediate payoffs. Damn. All those guys are playing their first game for their new team, excpet Comrie and Campoli