• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

Too much time in our zone.

But overall, they've been waaay more proactive in their own zone. It is a beautiful thing to behold. And they're burning them on their PP's. Is CBJ that bad por are we getting better?

What made it worse is that the friend she flew down there to see over her Spring Break refused to drive back to the airport and get her when she called. Claimed she was "tired". Well, you would be tired if you spent the whole night drinking and getting your swerve on. <_<

So rather than turning around when she was less than an hour from the airport, she leaves my sister crying and scared out of her gourd at the airport. I'd knock her lights out if I set eyes on her.

Not laughing at the situation, but that description was funny. I feel bad for your sister though. s***ty thing for her friend to do too

This reminds me of when baseball anouncers mention if a pitcher is working a no-no or a perfect game. Michael Kay is the worst offender when it comes to that. Superstition dictates that once you get past the bottom of the 5th (or when it's an official game in the books), you don't discuss it. You don't even allude to it. Well, Kay that jackass.....he'll be like "Wang is working a perfect game here, let's see how far he goes".....then he promptly gives up a HR, killing the perfect game, no-hitter AND shutout.

I could smack him sometimes.

This reminds me of when baseball anouncers mention if a pitcher is working a no-no or a perfect game. Michael Kay is the worst offender when it comes to that. Superstition dictates that once you get past the bottom of the 5th (or when it's an official game in the books), you don't discuss it. You don't even allude to it. Well, Kay that jackass.....he'll be like "Wang is working a perfect game here, let's see how far he goes".....then he promptly gives up a HR, killing the perfect game, no-hitter AND shutout.

I've only been a baseball fan for about 6 years, but I can definitely concur and appreciate that. Just because one may not care about superstitions doesn't mean that the rest of us don't! :P

Guest Shoreline

LOL. Be back in a few, friends of mine down the street locked themselves out of their house and we're going to break into it.

I've only been a baseball fan for about 6 years, but I can definitely concur and appreciate that. Just because one may not care about superstitions doesn't mean that the rest of us don't! :P

Seeing as you're from NJ, I'm assuming you understand my disgust with Michael Kay. I frickin' hate when he does that. Argh.

Ozzie, you're killing me slowly again. In that good way, of course.

LOL. Be back in a few, friends of mine down the street locked themselves out of their house and we're going to break into it.

Try to pick the locks rather than break a window. I locked myself out of my house once and when I broke a window to climb in, the neighbors called the cops because they thought I was a burglar. I had to show ID to prove I lived there!

Granted my dad wasn't happy I broke a window, but what can you do.