• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

What's more annoying, him jinxing the pitchers or that hackneyed "Bonus Cantos!" when it goes to extras? I can't decided which is worse.

Eww, now you've got me torn too. Can't they just be equally bad? :P

Guest Shoreline

SDFKLFJKHFKASD

I missed the 4th goal.

Try to pick the locks rather than break a window. I locked myself out of my house once and when I broke a window to climb in, the neighbors called the cops because they thought I was a burglar. I had to show ID to prove I lived there!

Granted my dad wasn't happy I broke a window, but what can you do.

Jumped their fence into their back yard, took two screwdrivers, propped up their back door, pushed it off the hinge. Three seconds to get the door open. They were like WTF. Locked TWO key sets in their house. Bad luck.

SDFKLFJKHFKASD

I missed the 4th goal.

Jumped their fence into their back yard, took two screwdrivers, propped up their back door, pushed it off the hinge. Three seconds to get the door open. They were like WTF. Locked TWO key sets in their house. Bad luck.

Or take the door off the hinge, that'll work too. That's why you need one of those fake rocks with the hidden compartment to keep a key in outside. So that if you lock a set of keys in the house, you don't have to pull a B&E to get back in.