• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

Jumped their fence into their back yard, took two screwdrivers, propped up their back door, pushed it off the hinge. Three seconds to get the door open. They were like WTF. Locked TWO key sets in their house. Bad luck.

Police will be at your door first after the rash of neighborhood break-ins. ;)

The Jackets have had no jump today. A totally different team then last Sat. Maybe the length of the season is catching up with their young players.

They have some jump now.

Guest Shoreline
Or take the door off the hinge, that'll work too. That's why you need one of those fake rocks with the hidden compartment to keep a key in outside. So that if you lock a set of keys in the house, you don't have to pull a B&E to get back in.

Yeah I told them they need to both get a better door and find a backup place to put a key. I didn't like that it took me only a few seconds, especially because our back door is just like theirs.

I'll kindly tell them to f*** off and direct them to the loud ass neighbors blasting Mexican music.

I really like how much energy the Wings have had today. They don't seem sluggish at all, and they're a little more physical. Regardless of the final score (whatever it may be), they should be proud of this game.

I agree, they should feel proud. I really hope Ozzies confidence is growing after 2 solid starts.

Yeah I told them they need to both get a better door and find a backup place to put a key. I didn't like that it took me only a few seconds, especially because our back door is just like theirs.

I'll kindly tell them to f*** off and direct them to the loud ass neighbors blasting Mexican music.

Tell them to give you a key. You can be trusted if you haven't broken into their house for ill purposes yet.

Guest Shoreline
where are all the osgood haters today?

Thankfully nowhere around here. That's the essence of bandwagoners. Only show up to criticize s***.

Ack, Hossa hurt?

A few months ago, one guy tried to break into a home just a few blocks down the road from where I live. Cops were called and the dumbass tried to run over one of the officer, but all he got for his troubles was several gunshot wounds, including one to the groin. And strangely enough, no one in my house heard the shots, and it happened at about 10 in the morning

2 and a half minutes left in the game, Wings still going at it in front of Mason.

Guest Shoreline
Tell them to give you a key. You can be trusted if you haven't broken into their house for ill purposes yet.

I'd never ask that. If they offer it to me though I'd do it.

2 more mins, go Oz go Oz go Oz go!