• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zion

3/24 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Oilers 2

Rate this topic

you all with Detroit feeds are a life-saver. We get nasty "music"/noise until the puck drops and then they grudgingly cut to the game. The instant the final horn sounds, the screen goes blank.

Glad to know Homie is back out there. I think he and Lilja have both been sorely missed in the losses.

I listen to the game through 97.1 The Ticket's website, so I like to fill people in on what their pre-game is so that people get both sides of it.

Before Daniel left, we got the year end center ice special. We also ordered the NHL network, which came with a Fox sports package. I have every Fox channel from across the country! It's been awesome for pre- and post-game stuff!

By the way, Ken just interviewed Hank. Electrophile, you woulda been in the floor. Yes, he looked THAT good.

Oh, yes. I have been known to moan aloud when imbibing ze Bucks. Embarrassing. :blush:

Nah, it's all good. I get a venti mocha frapp with an extra shot of mocha syrup. Cuts the coffee taste just enough that you get a nice balance of both. Always with whipped cream and chocolate on top. In the winter, it's a venti decaf white chocolate mocha.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

No, now I'm sure. They put crack in there. There's no other reason for why it's so addictive. At one point, I was spending $30 a week there on coffee. It was like a homing device made me walk through the front doors and order something.

Guest Shoreline
By the way, Ken just interviewed Hank. Electrophile, you woulda been in the floor. Yes, he looked THAT good.

But more importantly, did he promise an Arby's sammich a hat trick?!

Why did you do that? Now I'm sad. Every time I can watch the game, he looks like a homeless person. A cute homeless person, but a homeless person none the less. When I can't watch them, he turns up the hot. I am sad.

He better score that damn hat trick for me now. <_<

Is it too much to ask that someone got a screen shot of this? Probably. *le sigh*

Edited by Electrophile

Why did you do that? Now I'm sad. Every time I can watch the game, he looks like a homeless person. A cute homeless person, but a homeless person none the less. When I can't watch them, he turns up the hot. I am sad.

He better score that damn hat trick for me now. <_<

Is it too much to ask that someone got a screen shot of this? Probably. *le sigh*

I'm sorry hon. I didn't get one, and wouldn't know how to post it even if I did. I'm technologically challenged.