• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

Ladies alternative to playoff beard

Rate this topic

my white bracelet for game 6 fell off last night after I put my game 7 red bracelet on. I guess it didn't want to be there. lol. None the less, I need to make a new white bracelet to replace it, and then i will post a new picture. I must say my wrist is starting to fill up nicely.

my white bracelet for game 6 fell off last night after I put my game 7 red bracelet on. I guess it didn't want to be there. lol. None the less, I need to make a new white bracelet to replace it, and then i will post a new picture. I must say my wrist is starting to fill up nicely.

How peculiar! My game 6 bracelet fell off as well! It happened the night between the games, so I got it back on. I had to restring it because I had cut it too short to tie it again. Perhaps that was an omen that a loss would not be the end?

Edit: spleelling

Edited by 55fan

Great thread! :colgate:

I made a double chain knot anklet of red and white before last night's game, and I'm thinking of making another anklet in a chevron pattern. Wish I could post pics, but I don't have a digital camera.

Thanks for the speech 55, it's good to be among like-minded ladies!