• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 1 Photoshop War: Columbus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

Pssst... it's Red Wings, and just "its". No apostrophe, unless you're referring to something owned by a specific Red Wing. ;)

Just a pet peeve of mine- cool idea, though.

LOL...grammar police....I've had a couple of drinks...you get the point !!

Love it, Red Sea!

Thank you!

As a theology major, that made a little pee came out i laughed so hard. Good show!

LOL, thanks!

This is absolutely brilliant and funnier than hell. So to speak!

There's so many great ones on here already and I'm sooo glad that sooo many of you know what you're doing with Photo Shop or whatever you're using.

THANKS to all of you for your hilarious and creative efforts and keep 'em coming!

There are some gems in this thread.

Euuoo my gawwd. I just figured out that's Hitchcock and Nash on the end. It just gets better! :lol:

I was wondering if people would notice them hiding in the corner.

-Picture-

Oh. My. Goodness.

I just woke the kids I'm babysitting up because I'm laughing so hard. Bahahaha. GREAT work.

"How do I get past him?"

"Pray."

Hahahaha, priceless.

Edited by Ms_Hockey

I found this one online, thought you guys might like to see it.

abstinence.jpg

I always thought it made better sense like the below. Saying it the other way makes it sound like they are trying to lose.

cbj.jpg

My favorite peice of artwork that has come about as a result of our wars is definately one someone made against Dallas last season.

It was a picture of a border toll and it had Marty Turco in front of it. A bunch of illegal immigrants were easily running past him and it said "the real reason for the border control problem". It was excellent :thumbup:

I made that one.

That's your favorite "piece of artwork"?

LOL

I'm flattered.....LOL

That's a lot to live up to.

:blink:

I always thought it made better sense like the below. Saying it the other way makes it sound like they are trying to lose.

cbj.jpg

Yeah, you're right. That's funnier. ^_^

I didn't know there was another version.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I just woke the kids I'm babysitting up because I'm laughing so hard. Bahahaha. GREAT work.

"How do I get past him?"

"Pray."

Hahahaha, priceless.

Thank you! I'm glad you guys appreciate the time I put into making that. My girlfriend was yelling at me to do something productive, and I was like "Hey, I'm entertaining people. That's productive!"