• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
XxGoWingsxX

I'm scared yet again

Rate this topic

Man, watching the pens/flyers game...I really hope the wings can flip the proverbial switch because watching this game, I have YET to see anywhere near this type of intensity out of the wings this season and columbus has something to prove. I just fear the wings coasted for too long in the season and may be overwhelmed.

We can only hope they were playing one over on all of us

You do know that the Wings don't play the same type of game as either the Pens or Flyers right? Pens = Speed and Skill. Flyers = Grit and physicality + counterattack. Wings = Puck possesion and capatiling on opponent mistakes.

I can think of a handful of games off the top of my head where I think they showed 'repeat' intensity.

Mid November against the Oilers they got their first shutout of the season 4-0.

Early December against the Ducks they won 2-1. The score doesn't show it but they dominated defensively.

Home and Home series against the Hawks. Won 4-0 at the Joe and then 6-4 at the Winter Classic.

Both games against the Sharks at the Joe.

It's been inconsistent, but it's definitely there.

I can think of a handful of games off the top of my head where I think they showed 'repeat' intensity.

Mid November against the Oilers they got their first shutout of the season 4-0.

Early December against the Ducks they won 2-1. The score doesn't show it but they dominated defensively.

Home and Home series against the Hawks. Won 4-0 at the Joe and then 6-4 at the Winter Classic.

Both games against the Sharks at the Joe.

It's been inconsistent, but it's definitely there.

yeah you're right...i should have worded it better....and said Consistent intensity. Maybe its just that the games that didn't really matter is where the wings went flat because i do remember big games were very intense. Maybe i'm just getting ahead of things and should see how they come out playin tomorrow

Man, watching the pens/flyers game...I really hope the wings can flip the proverbial switch because watching this game, I have YET to see anywhere near this type of intensity out of the wings this season and columbus has something to prove. I just fear the wings coasted for too long in the season and may be overwhelmed.

We can only hope they were playing one over on all of us

OMG, that game was sooo intense.

Matt Cooke buzzing around hitting anything that moves..

Oprik being the board warrior he is..

Just an intense game. My philly team looks doomed though.