• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

albo23

Fight in the stands

Rate this topic

I probably should have posted this in the other thread so you can move it there if you can.

I think this is the story behind the fight in the stands.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=634627

These pussys have a mouth full of sour grapes.

Oh snap! Daniel1 owned them!!!!

" daniel1

vCash: 500

Nice play bottom shelf:

you prevented your team from losing the game - wrong.

you stopped everyone from throwing an octopus - wrong.

you will soon be watching golf as your team is nearly out - correct

your parents will still be related once they're divorced - correct

It's fans you like you that do not understand nor participate in hockey traditions (because your team has none) which only further advance the argument that Ohio does not deserve an NHL team."

Edited by SiLkK19

it seams as though the tool that beat th crap outta that guy was the same guy in the fight video at the joe... and conveniently they aren't allowing new members on that web site so i cant call that tool out and challenge him. must be sweet to get all that prais for tackling a guy from behind, unbnounced to him, and smash his head into the boards... i think we should find the guy who was assaulted and turn this tool over to him so he can press charges and sue.

That's probably a good thing. Joining other boards just to start a flame war is considered a no-no around here. It tends to lead them back here to start little flame wars of their own...

And we definitely don't want that...

Very disappointed. I had always heard horror stories of Columbus, mostly from UofM students getting their cars keyed when they travel there for sporting events, but nothing like this. Nothing like living up to expectations, or should I say down. Whats wrong with people when their first reaction is to punch? Ever heard of security? That is what they are there for.

Daniel1's response was epic. Love it.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

LOL. The mods over there deleted that last three Wings fans posts bashing the violence, and locked the thread.

Thats right. Bury your head in the sand, because it didn't really happen.

I know we all love to make fun of Ohio, but I didn't actually think they were that bad.

Wrong-O-

Just remember there are a LOT of Wings fans in Ohio and a lot of Jackets fans that don't live in Ohio. :)

And hockey will never be as big here as it is in Michigan but it is big, especially with some of our college hockey (Miami making it to the NCAA championship game) and our high school hockey. I think it's great that Ohio has an NHL team, just please don't peg all of Ohio on the stupidity of Columbus. If it was up to most of the rest of Ohio they would be their own little state haha.

In response to the fight, I'm going to go rewatch that since I taped the last 5 minutes of the game. Sounds interesting!

HAHAHAHAHA.

What?

So these "fans" a patting this clown on the back for acting like a total a-hole?

Sounds like this year maybe I should beat some old man in Ann Arbor because his foul mouthed little girl cursed out some old lady in a U of M hat.

These people are not sports fans, they are drunken retards with no ability to control themselves. I guess if you live in C-Bus all you have to live for are sporting events, monster truck rallies and friends and family discount nights at the titty bars.

edit: I forgot to add sneaking a peak at your sis as she comes out of the shower.

Edited by NHLrules?

Figured something was going on in the stands when the game ended and the cameras showed everyone looking up. Umm this probably happens quite a bit in the playoffs. Remember that arena was probably 50/50 between Wings/Jackets fans as it usually has been since the Jackets came into the league. The odds of some clueless Jackets fan getting pissed off and going postal was really good.

I definitely encourage Wings fans going to the game to throw octopi on the ice. Their vaginas are very sore about the situation (0-3) so they are looking for anything to feel better about themselves, even if it means Wings fans getting in small amounts of trouble for throwing an octupus onto the playing surface. They act like anyone caught doing it is going to be locked up and the key thrown away. Please. Full marks for any Wings fan in that position with the nuts to sneak it in, sit with it for a while, and then hurl it onto the ice. This is not like corporal punishment. Big ******* deal. Columbus fans need to stop being such ******* and come to the realization that the fact that having Nash and Mason does not make you an elite playoff team. Welcome to the playoffs fellas....

I feel like the league intensified this "hatred" for the octupi tradition. With the banning and fines for Al. It is a playoff tradition that has been going on for longer than alot of us have been alive. It isn't harming anyone, just leaving a little guts on the ice.

My cousins came over to Windsor last week while they are off school (im from Poland originally). They go to a lot of football (soccer) matches in Poland and around Europe and they support Lech Poznan. They get into some serious fights and they travel with a lot of other fellow supporters (hooligans) and they brawl from what i hear. They are itching for someone to spaz out on so game 4 in Columbus would be perfect. These guys go ape s*** after some vodka, im worried everytime i take them downtown Windsor.

To quote Vince Vaughn: "Im not talking about guys that know a few grapples, im talking about pollacks with no future."

Edited by Yak19

http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=1920876...p;postcount=592

This post was edited by the HF mods

Last edited by Double-Shift Lassé: Today at 08:09 PM. Reason: just a little too far

Bluejacket fans are classless poor losers

Somewhat ironic SandMan...

The percentage of Blue Jackets fans who are classless, poor losers is probably identical to the percentage of Red Wings fans that are classless, poor losers.

Predators and Penguins aside, there are no NHL teams with fans that are inherently ****** bags.

I was at the game tonight, that fight was definatly because of a Wings fan trying to throw an octopus on the ice. Some jackets fan took it upon himself to play security and try to stop him himself, and they ended up wrestling around for a while until real security got involved, it was pretty crazy.

I have to say, it's kind of a hilarious picture. At least the way I'm imagining it in my head.

Where was the octopus during all this? Did it just sorta...plop on the ground? Or did the Wings fan try to use it as a weapon? Because I know I wouldn't want to get smacked across the face with one of those things.

Where was the octopus during all this? Did it just sorta...plop on the ground? Or did the Wings fan try to use it as a weapon? Because I know I wouldn't want to get smacked across the face with one of those things.

According to the bluejackets thread over on HF...

"Wings fan looked like he was going to stuff the squid through the camera hole in the glass but (edit) someone jumped the guy. It also looked like everyone in the area got to stomp on the octopus."

"The other fans where holding it up like a severed head. People were stomping on it. It was totally awesome."

...kinda funny really. A bunch of fans stomping an octopus :blink:

Give them a break it takes their offense 3 games to get 2 goals they have to celebrate something.

Moral of the story this is why you travel to road stadiums with groups of people. That and Columbus fans like the team are classless assholes who would s*** themselves if they ever won a playoff game.

I just don't understand this. When the day is over, its just a ******* game. An awesome game, but a game nonetheless. To quote TopShelf, "i rather have gotten a win then shove this punk's head against the glass". Seriously? You're willing to seriously injure or even KILL a guy for practicing a harmless Wings tradition thats been going on for generations? Do you even consider that he has a family? Do you even consider he's a f***in human being? My god. Absolutely disgusting. I seriously hope the Wings fan is okay.

Edited by ShanahanMan