• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

Brawn. You don't know what you got til it's gone. If I had the decrease in brains that I've had in brawn over the last decade, I wouldn't be struggling at work at all. I'd just be doing my job and maybe not driving the forklift.

Love and lose or never love at all? (Forget Shakespeare- I'm looking for your opinion.)

Not at all, in my case. Loving and losing implies someone is cooperating at some level.

General or local anesthetic?

I honestly don't even know, I don't take painkillers ever, and I don't usually have any kind of surgery...

Chicken or beef

Usually chicken for me.

Call and make your bank straighten out its error AGAIN or go through the hassle of switching from the account you've had since 1985?

If they keep making the same mistake, I would threaten to leave, if it happens again, GOODBYE

slow and steady, or fast and stupid?

Old school. The new ones take a while to warm up, you can't flick them on and off as needed in the same way that you can the old ones, and they've got nasty powdered poison inside. We had them at my weekend job but went back to the old style. My church got them recently and there was a lot of discussion about it. I learned enough to know that as for me and my household, we will use the old bulbs. Environmentally conscious is a good thing, but you still need to weigh the pros and cons.

Kings, Ducks, or Sharks?