• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jake Ryan

2000 Posts for a Red Wings Game 5 Win

Rate this topic

Lost is amazing, this last episode has gotten me really excited for the finale. I can't freaking wait. Just think, we could have a double whammy. Wings clinch the series on Tuesday (I think), and Lost on Wednesday. What a mid-week slam!

Oh, and I don't think Jacob is Christian. There's a reason for it but I don't know if it'd count as a spoiler or not so I won't mention it.

Oh god it would be amazing... please hockey gods, let it be sooooo! I don't think Jacob is Christian either, I just think that picture looks like it could be Christian. DON'T SPOIL ME.

Emrick.jpg

That is from one of the photshop threads from last years playoffs. I can't remember who made it or what thread it was in, I just remember saving it because I love it!

Brawn and beauty. But if I were her, I would most definitely choose Ovechkin. And then make him get a haircut.

It just struck me here that a lot of hockey players have underbights. I think that's what you call it...where the lower teeth stick out more than the top ones?

You got your Malkin; your Ovechkin; your Lilja...?...

JUST THINK! We could start another mini-thread here! Whoopee!

Maybe their jutting out their jaws when they're trying to score? (Besides Lils of course :P)

sweet to see the guys with their children. Nick has all boyz and Lils has all girls. More hockey gene pool of the future?

I love seeing them with their families... they're always too adorable for words.

eta: thanks for that jewelry link, btw, everything there is really beautiful.

Does anyone remember the MSPaint thread either last year or the year before? There was so much amazingness in there.

Edited by EuroTwin

Oh god it would be amazing... please hockey gods, let it be sooooo! I don't think Jacob is Christian either, I just think that picture looks like it could be Christian. DON'T SPOIL ME.

That picture was way back when Locke first went to the cabin, a few seasons back. There was big speculation that it could be Christian, who knows, probably not since he did say he speaks on his behalf, whatever that means. I'm hoping it's Mr Eko, even though it's impossible, just because I LOVED Mr Eko...why'd smokie have to kill him :ranting: