• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 2 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

And now they call a penalty on Lidstrom for holding...

*shakes head*

Although Lids did have two hands on Toews...

I take it that head shake is up and down acknowledging yes? :D

I am sitting here with a hawks fan and he is bitching about a "missed call" as often as the wings fans on this board are.

If the fans were calling penalties, we would be playing 3 on 3 the whole game.

Give him a quick chop to the throat... there, no more bitching! :ranting:

I am sitting here with a hawks fan and he is bitching about a "missed call" as often as the wings fans on this board are.

I'd settle for dropping ALL of the BS calls and just letting them play until there is something you CANNOT not call.

You do have a point there :P

I sometimes think these games would be better off without refs altogether, you miss blatant as day interference and tripping calls then call something as soft as that, same went for some Hawks penalties too. They only seem to be calling cinchy crap when they feel like it rather then even trying to call things consistently.

Our guys need to play tougher physically.

Chicago is knocking our players on their asses right now. I know several of the posters are complaining about goonery, but these are just good hard hits on their part and are players aren't handling it well and aren't giving back themselves.

We were way more physical against Anaheim.

See Babs griping like crazy about the call on Lids? I mean, it should be enough for the league to look at these 2 refs with 2 penalties on Lids in 1 game, and both were questionable. Especially, meanwhile you have other far more significant things going on that aren't called.

It's just unbelievable. I don't really know what else to say. It's an embarassment.

For the record, I thought the sh*t going on that wasn't called, then they call Chicago on a ticky tack hold on Hossa was ridiculous.

Guest mindfly

wtf is up with lidstrom... 2 minor penalties in the same period... not good!

And hossa... what can you say about the guy... he doesnt succed with anything anymore...

So you no longer actually have to "hold" a player to get called for holding.

I can not believe how many bad calls have been in this game, for both teams -- and then tons of real infractions get ignored.

If you look at the view that the ref had, Lidstrom had 2 hands on him and around his torso. It's a holding penalty folks. You can't do that in the offensive zone in this NHL.