• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 2 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Wouldn't it be funny if Quenville shifted his lines around to shut down Cleary and Franzen, and that opened the floodgates from Datsyuk and Hossa? Poor Q would openly sob with frustration on the bench. Millions of viewers naionwide would point and laugh.

Wings - 3 (Rafalski, Sammy, Datsyuk)

BHawks - 1

GO WINGS! GO OZZIE!

Guest Shoreline
Wouldn't it be funny if Quenville shifted his lines around to shut down Cleary and Franzen, and that opened the floodgates from Datsyuk and Hossa? Poor Q would openly sob with frustration on the bench. Millions of viewers naionwide would point and laugh.

Wings - 3 (Rafalski, Sammy, Datsyuk)

BHawks - 1

GO WINGS! GO OZZIE!

You know, that's exactly what I'm sure some of us have been thinking.

Gee.. well, Hossa and Dats are in a slump, still get scoring chances, and don't convert, so may as well focus on the guys who are converting.

I would imagine that if Quenneville didn't do this for Game 1, he most likely will be for Game 2, if he sees Dats/Hossa as a minimal risk.

Edited by Shoreline

Guest mindfly

I'm pretty sure keith, seabrook etc were always on the ice when mule, z, cleary were on and datsyuk, hossa were still not able to score

lets go wings!!

i have a sneek feling the hawks will be most def firing on all cylinders and we will have to step up our play level asap!

no penatlies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONE tonight!!!!

I wouldn't make anything of it. If the Wings win today, it's Game 3 that's going to mean the difference between a short and long series.

Agreed. If the Hawks don't or can't win at least one of those at home, they be in deeep trouble. :blink:

Wings will win today 3-2. I just taught of that... IF the Wings progress to the Stanley Cup Finals versus the Penguins, wouldn't be strange if the Penguins actually win the Cup. Imagine Marian Hossa's feelings! He said he wanted to go to a team which can win the Cup but he looses to Pittsburg! Anyways, I taught this fact this morning on my way to work...

Good luck Red Wings because the Blackhawks will come out strong today!

Go Wings Go! :thumbup:

This one is gonna be a good one, hope its a thriller. Dats and Hossa need to get going. The wings have been winning without their production, but its deadly to keep counting on your secondary lines after so long.

Any streamy streamy for tonight?

I think TSN is streaming the game. Might need to use a Canadian proxy, which isn't difficult.

You know, that's exactly what I'm sure some of us have been thinking.

Gee.. well, Hossa and Dats are in a slump, still get scoring chances, and don't convert, so may as well focus on the guys who are converting.

I would imagine that if Quenneville didn't do this for Game 1, he most likely will be for Game 2, if he sees Dats/Hossa as a minimal risk.

Shut down Cleary, force Datsyuk and Hossa to beat you. Kind of funny that this is where we are at the moment.