• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Anderson

Lidstrom out for game 4

Rate this topic

Game, set, match.

We couldn't beat a pee wee team without Lidstrom. We saw that last year when he was out.

what kind of fan are you man, we dont need clowns on the board saying s*** like that when were 2 games away from the finals. We sucked this February as well without missing any key players. Watch what happens today, the wings are gonna win

Guest Shoreline

I hope anyone posting that this game is unwinnable can kindly f*** off and not post in this thread anymore as they have no reason to watch this game. ******* negative nancies.

I hope anyone posting that this game is unwinnable can kindly f*** off and not post in this thread anymore as they have no reason to watch this game. ******* negative nancies.

Who says that. Lidstrom out is pretty good reason to say f***.

Edited by Reds4Life

what kind of fan are you man, we dont need clowns on the board saying s*** like that when were 2 games away from the finals. We sucked this February as well without missing any key players. Watch what happens today, the wings are gonna win

If Lidstrom is out any significant time we won't win the Cup. He's been our most important player for 10 years.

And what do you know about clowns on this board? You're still a newbie as far as I'm concerned.

We may win a game without Lidstrom, but not the Cup. That's ultimately all that matters. There's nothing wrong with thinking ahead when something like this happens. As long as the fans and not the players are doing it, it's O.K.

Edited by GMRwings1983

the problem here is that Lids doe snot have the final say in teh matter.. the coach always lgives more leverage to the medical staff

If Lidstrom is out any significant time we won't win the Cup. He's been our most important player for 10 years.

And what do you know about clowns on this board? You're still a newbie as far as I'm concerned.

We may win a game without Lidstrom, but not the Cup. That's ultimately all that matters. There's nothing wrong with thinking ahead when something like this happens. As long as the fans and not the players are doing it, it's O.K.

I know that your clown as well, and as for being a "newbie" on the web site, I hope thats as far as i get for dignity purpose only. Im sorry I play hockey at a high enough level to not spend the time on these blogging websites, but i think i would have a hard time telling my friends that im a "legend" blogger on a hockey teams page hahaha. And game, set and match for chicago was a little bit off eh?

I know that your clown as well, and as for being a "newbie" on the web site, I hope thats as far as i get for dignity purpose only. Im sorry I play hockey at a high enough level to not spend the time on these blogging websites, but i think i would have a hard time telling my friends that im a "legend" blogger on a hockey teams page hahaha. And game, set and match for chicago was a little bit off eh?

Did you sniff too much glue when you were young?

That post made no sense.

And when did I say I was a legend blogger?

And why am I responding to some kid's post?