• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jellytoast

Eager automatic suspension

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Who cares?

What exactly has Eager done? Does the guy have one carrear goal? I sure as hell couldn't tell you. I don't get the point of goons if they don't even fight.

I believe it is game misconducts, not 10 minute misconducts that cause the suspension.

Edit: added rule.

23.3 Fines and Suspensions – General Category - In regular League games, any player or goalkeeper who incurs a total of three (3) game misconduct penalties in the “General Category” and exclusive of other designated categories, shall be suspended for the next League game of his team. For each subsequent game misconduct penalty, the automatic suspension shall be increased by one game. For each suspension of a player or goalkeeper, his Club shall be fined one thousand dollars ($1,000).

In Playoff games, any player or goalkeeper who incurs a total of two game misconduct penalties in the “General Category” shall be suspended automatically for the next Playoff game of his team. For each subsequent game misconduct penalty during the Playoffs, the automatic suspension shall be increased by one game. For each suspension of a player or goalkeeper during Playoffs, his club shall be fined one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Edited by CenterIce

I don't think so but since the NHL is in the habit of rescinding game misconducts anyway, I'm sure he'll get his chance Wednesday to play three and a half pointless minutes no matter what he did.

I believe it is game misconducts, not 10 minute misconducts that cause the suspension.

How can you get 2 game misconducts if you are ejected after 1?

Who cares?

What exactly has Eager done? Does the guy have one carrear goal? I sure as hell couldn't tell you. I don't get the point of goons if they don't even fight.

I can't stand him, but just for the record, Eager scored 11 goals this season.

How can you get 2 game misconducts if you are ejected after 1?

Obviously, it is not 2 game misconducts in one game but over multiple games. I do not believe there is an automatic suspension for multiple 10 minute misconducts.

The NHL rule for 10 minutes misconducts does not say anything about automatic suspensions.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=26305

Edited by CenterIce

Edit: added rule.

23.3 Fines and Suspensions – General Category - In regular League games, any player or goalkeeper who incurs a total of three (3) game misconduct penalties in the “General Category†and exclusive of other designated categories, shall be suspended for the next League game of his team. For each subsequent game misconduct penalty, the automatic suspension shall be increased by one game. For each suspension of a player or goalkeeper, his Club shall be fined one thousand dollars ($1,000).

In Playoff games, any player or goalkeeper who incurs a total of two game misconduct penalties in the “General Category†shall be suspended automatically for the next Playoff game of his team. For each subsequent game misconduct penalty during the Playoffs, the automatic suspension shall be increased by one game. For each suspension of a player or goalkeeper during Playoffs, his club shall be fined one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Just checked it and that is correct.

I could care less, Wings just need to take out the trash and win game 5. There's no message sending for later on in the series when your ass is out of the playoffs at the end of the game.

I hate this wannabee enforcer.

Best part of his career was getting beat up by a 42 year old Gary Roberts.

I hope someone (Kronwall) ends his career in the next game. And yes, I mean every word of that. He's a cheap player and a dirty fighter.

Eager and Versteeg should be ashamed of themselves. I understand getting frustrated but this game was a perfect example of why you don't blow gaskets or take liberties in games against a good team when you are trailing and all but out of it.

You are correct. As I said, you (obviously) cannot get two game misconducts in one game.

Well, that rule states 2 game misconducts, not 2 10 minute conducts... Little misunderstanding of the rule there folks?

Premature ejacula....

Edited by Rivalred

Eager and Versteeg should be ashamed of themselves. I understand getting frustrated but this game was a perfect example of why you don't blow gaskets or take liberties in games against a good team when you are trailing and all but out of it.

Versteeg should be more ashamed than Eager.

This guy is as tough as a fluffy pillow, and yet he was acting like some enforcer out there.

I actually thought Versteeg was kind of funny out there trying to look tough. :lol:

I hate this wannabee enforcer.

Best part of his career was getting beat up by a 42 year old Gary Roberts.

I hope someone (Kronwall) ends his career in the next game. And yes, I mean every word of that. He's a cheap player and a dirty fighter.

:thumbup:

Versteeg should be more ashamed than Eager.

This guy is as tough as a fluffy pillow, and yet he was acting like some enforcer out there.

I actually thought Versteeg was kind of funny out there trying to look tough. :lol:

Didn't Versteeg try to challenge Hudler to a fight? :lol: real tough guy, pick the shortest guy you can find and challenge him. Now that is gutless.

What was funnier was when Homer waved bye-bye to him from the bench when he got booted. That was priceless.

I could care less, Wings just need to take out the trash and win game 5. There's no message sending for later on in the series when your ass is out of the playoffs at the end of the game.

You could care less? Then why don't you? Why do you care about this so much?

You are correct. As I said, you (obviously) cannot get two game misconducts in one game.

You can get two game misconducts in one game. Scott Niederfag should have gotten at least one after Game 6 in the WCSF.

Huds is only 5'10" with skates on while standing tippy-toe to deliver a check. You can find old newspaper articles online where Wings management admit he's just barely 5'8".