• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Stanley Cup Final Photoshop War: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

OK, I'd just love to learn something new this week...I found Bernie on my hard drive; I have it saved. I think it's in a little box on the right hand side of the ImageShack screen, plus three other boxes in the middle for forums or websites. I'm assuming those are the urls you talked about. You mentioned "putting it between the tags". What tags? Where? When I click on the little box on the right, it takes me to two other screens with possible sites on which to post it. Nuthin'. Then I tried to copy and paste to this thread and couldn't get anything to happen.

Help?

Okay, here's what you do. You uploaded the photo of Bernie to your hard drive, right? When you get to Imageshack, you should see a bar with "browse" at the end. Go ahead and click that.

imageshacktutorial1.jpg

When the little box pops up for you to search in, find the file on your hard drive and click "open". Then the location of the picture on your hard drive will be in that little bar. After that, click "host it".

imageshacktutorial2.jpg

You'll then be taken to a page showing you links in order to post them on message boards and websites. You're going to want to take the very top link that says "direct link to image". Highlight that url and copy it. Come back here and open up a reply box. Put that url between the tags. IMG means image and will allow the picture to come up as the image and not a link. The backslash in the second tag is what closes it. The same would apply for doing bolded text , italicized text , underlined text and so on. Just make sure the second tag has the backlash to close it.

imageshacktutorial3.jpg

Then click "add reply" and the picture should come up. Voila!

Edited by Electrophile

So I was behind this jeep in the drive thru a while ago and saw his plate, thought of photoshop I could do with it. I would have fit cry baby instead, but not enough space.

post-1460-1243661057_thumb.jpg

First time? Great job, and great subject!!!!!

There are two things I don't want to be: 1) A Pittsburgh fan in a couple weeks, and 2) The Mule's Mouthguard. Could someone please hook that guy up with a dentist? Jesus.

There are two things I don't want to be: 1) A Pittsburgh fan in a couple weeks, and 2) The Mule's Mouthguard. Could someone please hook that guy up with a dentist? Jesus.

Since when do hockey players have amazing teeth?

You know that I made that, and posted it earlier in the Chicago war thread, including a wallpaper sized version right?

your the won who made that, everyone loves that one, its on the official red wings message boards too!

pens.jpg

i can't access this on the computer i'm on right now, but this is the crosby donkey and malkin shrek pic.

can someone post it?

use the link you have there, but put IMG before, and /IMG after it. In brackets, of course. Also you can click the insert image button where you post your reply. It will ask for the link, and you can put it in that way too.

Edited by Xitium

You know that I made that, and posted it earlier in the Chicago war thread, including a wallpaper sized version right?

It's also a Facebook sticker now that people are adding to their profiles. :P