• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

RWNHQ (EAST)

Rate this topic

Ok, so it seems most can make Sunday better than Saturday. Let's figure out where we want to meet. Cheli's, BW2"s, or what? Let's get a quick consensus and I'll make one of those thread things.

So far:

rwl87

Rr

h&b

HM & Mrs.

t1997

and I bet a whole bunch more.

Ms_Hockey

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

I was, with the intent or breaking the bad news that I'll be upstate near Traverse City this week visiting a friend and not partying with you guys, but I sent a PM to Dan instead. :P

We are not your friends?

:(

Why Mike... Why....

Tomorrow morning. Be up at a friend's cabin, TV and Internet so I can still ***** about the game. ;)

Damn you...

Have a meeting tomorrow morning and Monday morning I can not get out of.... ;)

Have fun and enjoy yourself my friend...

Sounds like the consensus thus far is Bdubs. Having been to most of them in this area, I have found that the Mount Clemens one has the best service. Everyone ok with this one as our rally point?

note: still no official time for puck drop on Sunday. if the time is not final by this afternoon or early evening, i'll that that thread thing anyway.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

EVERYONE should come out, bring your significant others, kids, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles...

Either day works, but since there is no specific start time on Sunday yet I think Saturday would be an excellent idea...

Not my decision though...

Sounds like the consensus thus far is Bdubs. Having been to most of them in this area, I have found that the Mount Clemens one has the best service. Everyone ok with this one as our rally point?

note: still no official time for puck drop on Sunday. if the time is not final by this afternoon or early evening, i'll that that thread thing anyway.

Mt. Clemens is fine with me, I'm driving all the way out there, a few extra minutes for better service won't hurt. :thumbup:

Mt. Clemens is fine with me, I'm driving all the way out there, a few extra minutes for better service won't hurt. :thumbup:

C,

I will buy you a drink just for driving a few extra miles... How does that sound?

Ok, so it seems most can make Sunday better than Saturday. Let's figure out where we want to meet. Cheli's, BW2"s, or what? Let's get a quick consensus and I'll make one of those thread things.

So far:

rwl87

Rr

hockey&beer

HM & Mrs.

t1997

and I bet a whole bunch more.

Ms_Hockey

stellargirl21

solnyshko

More and more folks checking in. Looks like most can make Sunday. No one seems to have a problem with the BW@ in the Clem. I will make one of those thread things tonite (late)

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS