• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pat

Crosby Postgame

Rate this topic

Isn't it way way past his bed time? I hope Mario is still up to tuck him in, sing a little lullaby and tell little Cindy to dream sweat little dreams.

The guy has no personality.

Yzerman and others were passionate when young, but to my knowledge they never whined. And, as fellow NHL players voted, Crosby is the biggest whiner in the league. And people don't want to follow a whiner who gets rattled so easily.

Toews never bitched and moaned like Crosby.

Wait a minute. How is back-back SCF not proven anything for Crosby/Malkin? Because they can't be the Wings? Come on.

At this point yes, Pittsburgh's proven their ability, but when Crosby got drafted and Bettman decided to make him the posterboy immediately, no they hadn't, which was the point I was making.

Yzerman was a class act all the way -and I don't mean to ruin anyone's image of the man because everything he earned in his career was well deserved. BUT, he spent as much time arguing every call in the 80's thru the mid 90's as any other player including Gretzky! That was just how it used to be...

Yzerman was a class act all the way -and I don't mean to ruin anyone's image of the man because everything he earned in his career was well deserved. BUT, he spent as much time arguing every call in the 80's thru the mid 90's as any other player including Gretzky! That was just how it used to be...

That's on the ice.

That's on the ice.

The media back then was nothing like it is today... There was no opportunity to ***** and if they did no one would have paid any attention.

As if we wouldn't want Crosby on the Wings in a minute...

Sorry? Why would we want Crosby? On the Wings he'd be a third liner (if we don't consider his salary). I'd rather have Datsyuk and Zetterberg centering lines than Crosby. Not to mention I can only think he's a drain on his team with the constant embarassments.

If Criesby played in the same era as Yzerman and Gretzky then he would have retired after 1 year................ TRUTH!

Yzerman and others were passionate when young, but to my knowledge they never whined. And, as fellow NHL players voted, Crosby is the biggest whiner in the league. And people don't want to follow a whiner who gets rattled so easily.

Toews never bitched and moaned like Crosby.

Toews or Kane should be the poster boys of the league, TBH. Both are amazing players and both are great kids.

Toews is by far one of my favorite players in the league (other than the chops, I hope he got rid of those ASAP after they were done); I would much rather see a Toews highlight reel instead of a Crosby one.

Sorry? Why would we want Crosby? On the Wings he'd be a third liner (if we don't consider his salary). I'd rather have Datsyuk and Zetterberg centering lines than Crosby. Not to mention I can only think he's a drain on his team with the constant embarassments.

What embarassments? He's the leading scorer in the NHL the last 3 years.

At least Crosby has the decency to stick around for post-series handshakes. Apparently Lebron James stormed back to the bus the moment he lost tonight.

At least Crosby has the decency to stick around for post-series handshakes. Apparently Lebron James stormed back to the bus the moment he lost tonight.

I don't think he "stormed back to the bus". That's not how ESPN is describing it. I think he was really depressed that his team lost; I don't think he thought it was possible that the Cavs would lose anywhere but in the finals.

Toews or Kane should be the poster boys of the league, TBH. Both are amazing players and both are great kids.

Toews is by far one of my favorite players in the league (other than the chops, I hope he got rid of those ASAP after they were done); I would much rather see a Toews highlight reel instead of a Crosby one.

What's funny though is Toews had more hair on those chops than Crysby has on his whole face. :lol:

Dammit does this really deserve its own thread? Why can't we focus on tomorrow's game?

uhm...because we aren't playing in it? :lol:

what does that even mean? of course we're going to talk about tonight's game....tonight. Crosby is supposed to be the NHLs new superstar posterboy...yet he acts like a petulant child and is the sorest loser i've ever seen in professional sports. Last year he refused to give Zetterberg an ounce of credit...and this year he continues to prove he is the most immature twit in the game. Mario's fellating of him on NHLN prior to the game (they showed a clip ast he second period started) was nauseating in this respect. I wonder how much bettman pays him to say that crap.

That's really the saddest part of this whole deal imo....I've always LOVED Mario Lemieux for being such an incredible, unstoppable force on the ice, and coming back from cancer the way he did. all of that becomes more and more tarnished with every crybaby tantrum from Crosby.

"I just felt it I should wack him with my stick"

The video is a shaky but just listen..

he said before that: "maltby was just doing what he always does...running his mouth" :lol:

Seriously...he lashes out after the game because Malts gave him a little trash talk. And then acts like he was terribly wronged in the whole ordeal. he's a big ******* baby.