• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

Matt and Mod Appreciation Thread

Rate this topic

Have a local LGW get together in your area. Meeting folks from this site is just as awesome as being logged in. It's kinda the same....on a more personal level. Thanks Matt and mods. We are very fortunate.

Joined LGW in July, 2002 so it's been almost 7 years. Much thanks to Matt and the Mods for keeping this corner the best Wings site, and one of the coolest places on the 'net period!

This is the best site on the net. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

talk about brownnose.jpg

hehehe

Damn! You beat me to it. I didn't have a pic though. :)

letsgowings.com ............. theres no place like home, theres no place like home. you guys are fantastic, this site is such a postive part of my life. thanks everybody!!!!!!

:thumbup:

I really can not understand trools. Just stay home with your friends.

With all the appreciation threads out there, I felt the need to put one out to Matt and the Mod staff here at LGW. The playoffs are an intense time for all hockey fans, and these boards become packed with traffic from loyal LGWers to new members, to fans of other teams and even a lot of trolls. You guys have done a great job of keeping the site running smoothly and quickly with the increase in traffic as well as keeping the inevitable trolling to a minimum. I love that this site, unlike others, allows new members without a probation period, and encourages fans of other teams to come and post here. The trolls are weeded out quickly enough and there is quality hockey talk between Wings fans, their opponents fans, and fans of teams not so fortunate to make it this far.

From all of us at LGW keep up the good work, and thanks for your time and patience.

EXCELLENT point RS. This is the classiest, most well-managed board out there in never-never land, and I am honored to be a member of it.

Here's to Matt and all the Mods for all their patience, perspective and hard work!!

:clap::thumbup::clap::thumbup::clap::thumbup:

SHOULDNT THIS BE IN THE WATER COOLER?? MATT, MODS, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS

You're kidding, right? I think it's right where it ought to be. For all to see and be reminded of what we've got going here.

Thanks to Matt and the mods for the greatest Wings site around, and also to the members of this site who I know I can go to whenever I have a question or need info. You all rock at getting new info out as soon as it comes out. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I was a long time lurker (probably 5 or 6 years) before finally joining this year. I just have to say this place is phenomenal! I've gotten so much useful information from LetsGoWings over the years! I probably spend way too much time on here!

That being said, Matt and the Mods do a fantastic job running the site! Your dedication and service do not go unnoticed! So, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :)