• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TCbrizz

Explain to me why Orpik can do whatever he wants...

Rate this topic

f*** this board. Your city is a s***hole.

Ban me.

Do it mods. He adds nothing to the forum and is constantly violating forum rules.

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL YOU SAD f***S.....

This is coming from a team that has the dirtiest player in the nhl by far... Kronwall Jumps as high as he can on hits...

Uninformed troll is uninformed

Didn't one of last year's Pens trolls claim he was the best defenceman in the playoffs last year because he never got a hooking/holding/interference call throughout the playoffs? It was Either a Pens troll or Ed Olczyk, I can't tell the difference some times.

Anyway, based on the Kronwall Doctrine of When Interference Majors Are Called (KDWIMAC), Orpik deserved at least 30 minutes in penalties last night, and Cooke deserved two penalties.

Ban me.

s***sburgh Population:

1950 676,806

1960 604,332 -10.7%

1970 520,117 -13.9%

1980 423,938 -18.5%

1990 369,879 -12.8%

2000 334,563 -9.5%

If your city is so great why are people fleeing in droves? In short:

cash_finger.jpg

Edited by Xitium

Lemieux - Pronger - Perry are in a class of their own when it comes to Red Wings hate.

A step below that might be Ben Eager.

Orpik right now is in between those two levels but he's quickly climbing up.

Ban me.

Ouch. Got me there. But then again, Nanticoke is in PENNSYLVANIA just like that PIT where the flightless birds stay. Three freakin rivers and none of them can flood deep enough to kill the vermin? Or did you survive on a piece of driftwood?

Hey #66! NA NA, NA NA, HEY HEY, GOODBYE! NA NA, NA NA, HEY HEY GOODBYE! IF Pittsburgh is Happy with that win, that they will have the same fate as Chicago! Chicago had a bunch of feel good loses too.

On topic: Orpik does get away with alot, but Gill I think is the worst, reminds me of Pronger! But whatever, we need to play a bit better that we did, all these turnovers at the damn blueline is what led to 3 of their 4 goals! Our lack of clearing the zone finally caught up to us!

Guest Four

Cooke is more dirty than any player I've ever seen. He just runs people and heat hunts them

Edited by Four

Fenton Michigan is a s***hole!? We may be a suburb of Flint, but we're a nice little city with good schools, no crime and a growing commercial market.

P.S. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, you clueless moron who'd root for Hitler (while making Lidstrom out to be Satan) if he donned a Pens uniform.

No offense but fenton is a s***hole. I'm went to Holly, so I don't have much room to talk.

Ban me.

Dear Special ed student,

I know you're busy sorting nuts from bolts, but I would like to interfere for just a moment and describe to you that there is a link to unregister yourself, on this board that you, yourself, registered for.

Secondly, to ensure that you don't slip getting on the short bus, I want to point out that the steps are slippery when it rains.

Ban me.

I'm no doctor, but I think this guy needs a proctologist. Or maybe a gynecologist, he's got something up somwhere.

BTW, Orlando is way nicer than Pittsburgh, even my Pens fan co-worker agrees with me there.

Enjoy the view from second place, douchebag.

If only we could make a steel joke instead of using irony.

People lost confidence in Detroit cars when Pittsburgh steel started rotting out from under them.

Ba dum dum.