• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zata20

Crosby Dive

Rate this topic

How ironic it should be Maltby tapping him. We all have to admit Maltby is our own biggest diver, right?

Yes Maltby is a great diver. Sid should take some lessons from him. However, I expect 4th line guys to try to take some dives and draw some penalties - Malts is good at that. Having your star players dive like that is embarrassing. I hope Hank never does that. Forsberg was a pro at it - maybe Sid is watching some Floppa videos....

psh the dive in the first was worse than that for christ sake... it was behind the net, right after the penalty on kroner for the malkin trip... cant recall who but it looked just like the day jager killer avery. find that video and commence bitching...

Kunitz is the name you are looking for. Epic acting job. No question on the high stick call, but Jesus... I thought someone tied a rope to his visor and tried to yank his head off based on the reaction... 2 seconds after the actual infraction, of course. :rolleyes:

LOL even the pens fans have to admit this was an epic dive. he looked like he got his spine ripped out and his weiner cut off simultaneously.

How the heck did someone get to his weiner? Isn't it thoroughly protected by being firmly implanted in the VS. and NBC announcer's mouths at all times? :scared:

Edited by SliderJeff

Crosby is a great player, but his dives are gettin out of control. I am embarrassed as a hockey fan when the face of the NHL is performing EPIC dives in the Stanley Cup Finals. That was absolutly ridiculous. Maltby barely touched him and he flew forward like he got stabbed in the back. I can respect him for his amazing skill, but I can't respect him when he pulls antics like that. You would never see an Yzerman, Messier, or a Sakic do something like that. :ranting:

BTW, does anybody have a video clip of it?

Yeah, I got the video right here! Crosby is on the left when you first open it

http://tinyurl.com/qnoghz

I hope they put up the big screen in Pittsburgh for Game 6 and then it doesn't work.

Kunitz is the name you are looking for. Epic acting job. No question on the high stick call, but Jesus... I thought someone tied a rope to his visor and tried to yank his head off based on the reaction... 2 seconds after the actual infraction, of course. :rolleyes:

thats the one! if only i could find video. i looked on youtube to no avail... that one right there was just stupid pathetic. thanks for the help.

Crosby is a great player, but his dives are gettin out of control. I am embarrassed as a hockey fan when the face of the NHL is performing EPIC dives in the Stanley Cup Finals. That was absolutly ridiculous. Maltby barely touched him and he flew forward like he got stabbed in the back. I can respect him for his amazing skill, but I can't respect him when he pulls antics like that. You would never see an Yzerman, Messier, or a Sakic do something like that. :ranting:

BTW, does anybody have a video clip of it?

If your teams power play was Destroying the other team, Would you not also dive all over?

Dont get me wrong here, i loath Crosby, i feel he is over rated, immature, and will Never reach his potential because of his lack of character, but.... If the wings power play was hot, i would be screaming, FALL DATS FALL, or if a high stick was called, MAKE IT BLEED HOMER MAKE IT BLEED.

lmao when i saw on my phone that Kunitz had been highsticked thats the first thing i thought, i live in So Cal so i catch quite a few ducks game and everytime he was highsticked or had a stick come near his head he always reacted just like you said Slider

You forgot to mention that Kunitz was hit in the helmet. Didn't even get close to his face.

Yes Maltby is a great diver. Sid should take some lessons from him. However, I expect 4th line guys to try to take some dives and draw some penalties - Malts is good at that. Having your star players dive like that is embarrassing. I hope Hank never does that. Forsberg was a pro at it - maybe Sid is watching some Floppa videos....

This sums it up pretty well...4th liner diving? expected. Captain of your team diving? cheesy.