• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

When Pavel Met Evgeni--The turning point of the series

Rate this topic

Why? Watch the play again -- Malkin mostly hits with the shoulder. There may be elbow contact, but it's minimal. Certainly not up to the "I've been shot! Call 911!" reaction Franzen gave. If that's a penalty, fine, but can you really compare it to just walking up and whacking a guy between the shoulder blades with your stick?

There's a lot of other stuff I could point to, like Zetterberg cross checking Crosby earlier on in the game, and no call. This isn't to complain, it's just to point out how ridiculous the whole conspiracy thing is. As much as I appreciate your offer, I don't really need help to crush that myth like a bug.

By the way, that's not to suggest Crosby was an angel either -- but he got called for what he did. See my point?

Thanks for commenting.

The worst kind of deception is self-deception.

Why? Watch the play again -- Malkin mostly hits with the shoulder. There may be elbow contact, but it's minimal. Certainly not up to the "I've been shot! Call 911!" reaction Franzen gave. If that's a penalty, fine, but can you really compare it to just walking up and whacking a guy between the shoulder blades with your stick?

Crosby falls flat on his face from contact made in the back of the legs.

Franzen grabs the side of his head and looks like he got hurt on a play (while standing) from contact made in the side of the head.

Do you understand how unbelievably stupid you look when you attempt to compare the two, and assert that Franzen made a "I've been shot! Call 911!" reaction? It's amazing.

I'd have to say after last night Malkin really turned the tables. Anyone else catch Malkin totally stripping Datsyuk and rushing back up the ice with the puck? I thought that play defined Game 6 almost as much as the Scuderi triple-stopper.

Round Two goes to Malkin.

I'd have to say after last night Malkin really turned the tables. Anyone else catch Malkin totally stripping Datsyuk and rushing back up the ice with the puck? I thought that play defined Game 6 almost as much as the Scuderi triple-stopper.

I'll give that to him. Clearly Dats is playing injured and is rusty.. but good work by Malkin none-the-less. Not an easy feat, even if Datsyuk is injured and rusted.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

C'mon don't tell me you didn't see that play.

I guess when the tables are turned, we're not so eager to make top posts about it.

Malkin undressed Datsyuk so badly on that play, I thought the network was going to have to break out some digitization to cover him.

Oh I know what play you are talking about. You are talking about the one where Datsyuk undressed Malkin right before that. Because the announcers were making the comment that Datsyuk snuck in and took it away from Malkin and he returned the favor. So I guess that would be round 3 to Malkin while round 1 and 2 go to Datsyuk.

C'mon don't tell me you didn't see that play.

I guess when the tables are turned, we're not so eager to make top posts about it.

Malkin undressed Datsyuk so badly on that play, I thought the network was going to have to break out some digitization to cover him.

Yes I saw the play. I also saw the result...nothing.

The difference with me is that i don't post useless, baiting, s*** posts about nothing plays. If we're talking about Dats now, where's your "top post" regarding his flawless sacuer pass to Cleary in the third?

Oh I know what play you are talking about. You are talking about the one where Datsyuk undressed Malkin right before that. Because the announcers were making the comment that Datsyuk snuck in and took it away from Malkin and he returned the favor. So I guess that would be round 3 to Malkin while round 1 and 2 go to Datsyuk.

This person already knew this, but simply chose to leave it out of this bait post.