• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
XxGoWingsxX

Just another reason wings fans

Rate this topic

We openly allow the pens fans to come here and post. I have had a letsgopens name since last may....used it quite a bit and never stirred up crap there. I just posted something that was in agreeance with what they were talking about then go back to read it to find my post deleted and a message saying that they were deactivating my account for being a wings fan....that just shows no class to me. What are they afraid of? I've never gotten a warning or anything and have always posted respectfully....silly birds.

Yes, Wings fans have more class than a guy running a web forum about the Pittsburgh Penguins. Kudos.

How about you aim your anger in the proper place, they guy/organization who runs the site that banned you.

Instead of starting an entire thread whining about a collective group of people that had zero bearing on your posting status at Letsgopens.com, you could constructively fight the right person.

BTW, last time I checked you and the other posters here don't allow or disallow anyone to post on this site. It is your gracious host that lets pens fans express themselves here. It is the not-so -gracious hosts at LGP that feels the need to ban innocent sports fans from his site.

Edited by Flintstone Cicarelli

Yes, Wings fans have more class than a guy running a web forum about the Pittsburgh Penguins. Kudos.

How about you aim your anger in the proper place, they guy/oranization who runs the site that banned you.

Instead of starting an entire thread whinning about a collective group of people that had zero bearing on your posting status at Letsgopens.com, you could constructively fight the right person.

How about you take your ass back to your forums. When you are there, make sure you pay attention to where every time a wings fan posts, 20 'pens fans' post saying "Ban the wings fan!".

How many Detroit fans have requested you be banned even though all you do is cry when someone says something about Pens fans? None? Wonder why..

If you have the 'class' a lot of pens fans seem to be missing, perhaps you should go back to your friends and help educate them. Maybe the rest of the world won't lump all pens fans together then. Until then, get over it.

How about you take your ass back to your forums. When you are there, make sure you pay attention to where every time a wings fan posts, 20 'pens fans' post saying "Ban the wings fan!".

How many Detroit fans have requested you be banned even though all you do is cry when someone says something about Pens fans? None? Wonder why..

If you have the 'class' a lot of pens fans seem to be missing, perhaps you should go back to your friends and help educate them. Maybe the rest of the world won't lump all pens fans together then. Until then, get over it.

:thumbup:

i have yet to be rude to anyone at this site, nor will i. but if the OP's responses to any of my comments is an indication of what he posts at the penguins site, then i am shocked it took them this long to ban him.

good luck tomorrow night

hope to see you back in motown

My forums? You think this is "your forum" because you are a Red Wing fan? Last I looked it was an open forum in which the mods and site owners decide who posts here and lightly guide what they post about. Being that we are both members here, this is my forum as much as it is your, jack.

I've never posted at LetsGoPens, it isn't my site. I don't know anyone who posts on the site, so the posters there aren't my friends.

I, as a Pens fan, have zero responsibility in educating others on how to be a Pens fan.

You might need to take a step back and figure out this whole internet thing, pal. You seem to have ownership, membership. participation, and entitlement all mixed up.

The official Penguins message board lets anybody join.

The official Penguins message board sucks unfortunately. Letsgopens.com is the only Penguins board I frequent. Just out of curiosity, what was the OP post that was deleted?

The official Penguins message board sucks unfortunately. Letsgopens.com is the only Penguins board I frequent. Just out of curiosity, what was the OP post that was deleted?

WHY ARE RED WINGS FANS STOOPING TO THIS LEVEL IN THE FIRST PLACE?

That board is run by children, or at least adults with low IQs.

I post on two regular Flyers boards that are both full of Pens fans that HATE posting at letsgopens.com. Letgopens is nothing more than home fluffers with little substance.

All teams have classless fans. I watched a game in the Duck Pond in January of this year surrounded by Wings fans. We all happened to be in one section. There was an old couple sitting behind us with Ducks Jersey's on. The husband was explaining to his wife the rules of the game as she would ask questions. The whole time there was a jerk wings fan making fun of her for not knowing the rules. Well excuse me mr original six teenager. You may be too young to remember the Dead Wings era but I do. I remember that Hockey was not always enjoyed by fans in California and it is great that people are there trying to learn. Shut up and enjoy your team and the game. Don't piss on other fans.

So my point is that 90% of any fan base is great, it is the 10% A-holes who make every one look bad. We have them, the pens have them, we all have them. Don't be surprised people.

Guest Shoreline
WHY ARE RED WINGS FANS STOOPING TO THIS LEVEL IN THE FIRST PLACE?

This is what I wonder. People either post here about that Pens forum, taking direct quotes from there, or are starting threads about specific idiots. Who gives a f***?

My forums? You think this is "your forum" because you are a Red Wing fan? Last I looked it was an open forum in which the mods and site owners decide who posts here and lightly guide what they post about. Being that we are both members here, this is my forum as much as it is your, jack.

I've never posted at LetsGoPens, it isn't my site. I don't know anyone who posts on the site, so the posters there aren't my friends.

I, as a Pens fan, have zero responsibility in educating others on how to be a Pens fan.

You might need to take a step back and figure out this whole internet thing, pal. You seem to have ownership, membership. participation, and entitlement all mixed up.

Oh sorry, as defensive as you got when someone said something about a pens fan that threatened the life of a player, I just assumed you were sticking up for your buddies.

Instead of attacking my use of the word "your", how about you address the issue. Pens fans, more than just the owner of those forums, are pretty classless. It's not one person, it's many. As I pointed out in my post (which you tried to brush aside with your ad hominem attack on my use of the word your).

And just to show you how feeble this was on your part; I used the word YOUR when describing the pens forum and you attack me, then you turn around and say the red wings forum is yours. So either you can can describe the forums as "your or my forums" or you can't. You shouldn't attack my statement and then turn around and make the same statement.

Oh.. I guess I better tell you what an ad hominem attack is, you being from Pittsburgh and all..

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the source making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.

Luckily I have been on the internet for a while and I am quite familiar with your style of "debate". If you want to play some more, please address the issues and try not to attack the City of Detroit or me personally, if you can. Seems to be a Pittsburgh thing though, so you may not be able to help yourself.

Edited by Fatal

Guest micah

People who think that fans of their favorite sports teams are classier than fans of other sports teams lack class. Retards, the whole lot of 'em. If you're (and this goes to any fan of any team, not specifically the OP) giving any consideration to the way that fans of other teams conduct themselves, you suck as a person. this "such and such fans are more classy that other fans" garbage is...garbage.

There is nothing classy about pointing out how classy you are.

I really couldn't tell you. I haven't tried to join LGP and I've only read it once. I'm wondering now too, though.

Edited by Ms_Hockey

Oh sorry, as defensive as you got when someone said something about a pens fan that threatened the life of a player, I just assumed you were sticking up for your buddies.

Instead of attacking my use of the word "your", how about you address the issue. Pens fans, more than just the owner of those forums, are pretty classless. It's not one person, it's many. As I pointed out in my post (which you tried to brush aside with your ad hominem attack on my use of the word your).

And just to show you how feeble this was on your part; I used the word YOUR when describing the pens forum and you attack me, then you turn around and say the red wings forum is yours. So either you can can describe the forums as "your or my forums" or you can't. You shouldn't attack my statement and then turn around and make the same statement.

Oh.. I guess I better tell you what an ad hominem attack is, you being from Pittsburgh and all..

Luckily I have been on the internet for a while and I am quite familiar with your style of "debate". If you want to play some more, please address the issues and try not to attack the City of Detroit or me personally, if you can. Seems to be a Pittsburgh thing though, so you may not be able to help yourself.

Dude shut-up!! The Pens fan won the argument when he pointed out that not all Pens fans are lacking class. You then went on to prove that there are Wings fans who lack class. Thanks for making us all look bad, now shut-up, and go crawl under a rock. Or are you just Trolling for responses, if so touche!