• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

No. I didn't think Wings fans would be that s***ty about their team. I seem to have been mistaken.

And most of us didn't think the Wings would play this s***ty in a GAME 7.

This is pathetic. Any criticism being laid at this teams' feet (short of bodily harm) is absolutely justified IMO.

What kind of effort was that by Stuart there in our zone? I don't understand. Has he no shame? At this point I would expect everyone to be Helm-like in their intensity.

Well, I guess we saw some intense play there. I want it back in the 3rd. No way Fluery or anyone can stand up to that for long. It HAS to happen and it CAN.

I'm really not sold on the Pens wanting in more. Pens are winning because of the chances they get from the turnovers they force because its a major strength in their game. Pens are actually built incredibly well to be a foil of the wings with their ability to convert odd-man rushes and get them off of turnovers, combine that with a ton of quality finishers are they're a ******* stake through the Wing's heart.

I also feel the style of swallowing the whistle always favors the bigger team and Wings are as small as they come. A pylon like Gill becomes a towering bastion of defense when he can use his size to knock around players away from the puck without any ill effects due to the style of play.

As hard as it may be, a lot of you guys are actually going to have to give some credit to the Pens rather than just continually saying the Wing's didn't show up.

My god...an intelligent comment....ten points to that man....

Guest mindfly

This is freaking unbelieveable

No Crosby

Wings PP - result in 15sec in their zone

Pens score 2goals

How is it possible??

Stuart&Kronwall turnover duo of the century... give me a break already

The puck isn't going in when we have it; and we're not winning the battles.

We need to get it together. It's just not clicking.

There's still 20 minutes of hockey tp play, and I still believe.

Go WINgs.

If we were trailing by one goal, I would not be mad at this. The Wings, however, are trailing by two goals. Besides, the Wings are losing all battle on the board and they are playing dump and chase game which is not even close to their games. More, to distinguihs the Wings are hungry, the Wings play no forecheck again and block no shot and gets f***ed up in each play.

Guest Sid the Kid
I can't believe Crosby is gonna hold the Cup at the Joe. This is just so ******* depressing

What a sight it will be .... a figment that will forever be burned into Detroit fans forever. Pens need to play a good 3rd before we start talking this nonsense however.

Guest Shoreline
No. I didn't think Wings fans would be that s***ty about their team. I seem to have been mistaken.

For most people they're rightfully pissed at this team, but the people you're quoting have a tendency to give up on this team way too early and take a s*** all over it at the slightest bit of adversity. Hope they don't have any kids, for the kids sake.