• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 7 GDT: Penguins 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

That too.

I could free up some serious cap space RIGHT NOW and the team will have a much better attitude immediately.

bye bye rafalski

bye bye hossa

bye bye Stuart

Are you at some point going to shut the hell up? We get it. You think the Wings coasted all the way here and don't want the Cup. Please stop talking. I want the Wings to pull off this comeback if for no other reason than to shut you up.

OMFG! People on here are pissing me off more than the Wings are!

I don't care how much crap can get thrown at me----why is it that when the Wings aren't ahead most of you (not all thank god!) are all about how much they suck?! But there is about 10% of us are ******* Wings fans! We will fight as long as they are playing!!

There are sooo many of you complaining and whining about this and that...YES! I am bitching about the Refs....its ******* ridiculous. I will not blame it soley on the Refs...giveaways and offsides are horrible....but Fleury is playing like a F'N mad man! You have to give him credit! That is the way Hockey goalies are supposed to play! Just b/c he had an off night and we had an SPOT ON night in Game 5 doesn't mean that the WINGS suck!

HOW DARE YOU not give you're all to this team!

THEY are the DETROIT RED WINGS......_____ or ______ I will continue to love them no matter what----

Motivational Speeches and Positive thoughts is what they need right now...not a bunch of young ass morons who live with their mom's saying how much they suck!!!! They're playing w/ injuries just so they can have a shot.....what the hell...you going to bag on them for being injured?! We can tell who is up to par and who isn't......BUT THEY ARE STILL TRYING!!!

My God.....ok, I am done yelling !

LETS GO RED WINGS WE NEED 3 IN THE 3RD FOR THE 3 POSTS SOMEONE HAD EARLIER!

It's scary to think about what kind of childhood they had that taught them to beat down harder when that's the last thing the situation needs.

OMFG! People on here are pissing me off more than the Wings are!

I don't care how much crap can get thrown at me----why is it that when the Wings aren't ahead most of you (not all thank god!) are all about how much they suck?! But there is about 10% of us are ******* Wings fans! We will fight as long as they are playing!!

There are sooo many of you complaining and whining about this and that...YES! I am bitching about the Refs....its ******* ridiculous. I will not blame it soley on the Refs...giveaways and offsides are horrible....but Fleury is playing like a F'N mad man! You have to give him credit! That is the way Hockey goalies are supposed to play! Just b/c he had an off night and we had an SPOT ON night in Game 5 doesn't mean that the WINGS suck!

HOW DARE YOU not give you're all to this team!

THEY are the DETROIT RED WINGS......_____ or ______ I will continue to love them no matter what----

Motivational Speeches and Positive thoughts is what they need right now...not a bunch of young ass morons who live with their mom's saying how much they suck!!!! They're playing w/ injuries just so they can have a shot.....what the hell...you going to bag on them for being injured?! We can tell who is up to par and who isn't......BUT THEY ARE STILL TRYING!!!

My God.....ok, I am done yelling !

LETS GO RED WINGS WE NEED 3 IN THE 3RD FOR THE 3 POSTS SOMEONE HAD EARLIER!

+1. Some of these posts make me ill.

Although I'd take just 2 in the 3rd. OT would suck, but at least we'd have a chance that way.

Actually I love the Wings, and well I get sick of bad calls by the league. I would like to see consistency in the calls, but I don't think the NHL is truly honest. So, without the honesy play from the league, I cannot continue to be a fan of this league. I love the Wings, but until Gary Bettman is gone.... so am I, Good luck Wings. See you again when Bettman is gone. Fan Since 1975.... no bandwagoner here.

Go Wings.

If u where a true hockey fan nothing can pull you away from it..and there is no way u can blame the refs for this hole.

Edited by Duck Guy

Um. McGuire said THE WINGS will play the best hockey of the season in the 3rd. Man, the homer world's against us stuff really does cloud ones grasp on what is happening in the world doesn't it?

Not sure if you're serious or not, as I've seen you post it at least twice, but his name is Maxime, not Maxine.

Regardless, he's shown up tonight. In spades.

Come on Wings.....You can DO this!!!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!

My bad, still too close for comfort nor does it remove the sting any. Either way Let's go WINGS, make it a come back for the ages and the greatest cup victory for the Wings of my life time!

Guest Sid the Kid
Well when the entire team is afraid to play in the middle of the ice because Hal ******* Gill and Brooks Orpik have intimidated our soft ***** ass Euros, I'm betting on the entire period.

And the Wings will have no more than 8 shots this period but Pittsburhg will have upwards of 20 blocked shots.

Pittsburgh 4 - Detroit 0. There I said it. The "best offensive team in the league" gets shut the f*** out on home ice in a game 7.

Wow, I'm glad I'll never have to share a foxhole with you ....

It will really make me sick to my stomach to see the pens win the cup, then have to hear about it ALL year long, matter of fact I am already getting sick to my stomach. I want to ripe my tv off the wall and throw it outside and scream.

Seriously nobody even gives a s*** about your comment here. This year it's only obvious the NHL and officiating have already cost the wings multiple games, DEFINATELY in this series, and they continue to get away with murder today.

Yes the wings are playing terrible, yes Stuart is a loser, and yes talbot is a NOBODY. Doesn't take much to score when your turning pucks over in your own zone!!!

At least last years win proved to me that we didn't need the help of the zebras. Pittsburgh on the other hand if they DO win, they are getting 0 respect from me. You can quote me on that.

What the f*** are you even talking about? Quote you on what? That if the penguins win that you won't give them respecting? So we can hold you to something you said you'd do..that would be done in an hour from now? Wow, strong words.

Are you at some point going to shut the hell up? We get it. You think the Wings coasted all the way here and don't want the Cup. Please stop talking. I want the Wings to pull off this comeback if for no other reason than to shut you up.

and if they pull the comeback off I'll gladly point out how wrong I was.

But I'm not.

And if you need another demonstration of the deficiencies this roster currently has, I can't help you but I hope you DVR'd Games 4 6 and 7 because that's all the evidence I need at this point.

I believe the game is far from over. The key for the 3rd period. No more goals should be allowed for sure. To score the early goal in 6 or 7 minutes. Then, I will see our hope. I am not going to lose my faith on the Wings to win this game.