• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
puertoricanWingsfan

The only thing that gives me any comfort...

Rate this topic

I dont have any comfort Gary is a happy man tonight the Pens win and the wings lose. That is a Win Win situation for him. I was also dissapointed in wings fans at the game BOO LOUDER. :rolleyes: He was in our building and the boos were pretty tame.

problem is, they only marginalized ONE star. Crosby. Malkin ran away with the rest of the show. Thats why every ******* time some idiot starts talking about how Crosby is the best player in the world, I shoot back with the fact that he's not even the best player on his team.

I dont have any comfort Gary is a happy man tonight the Pens win and the wings lose. That is a Win Win situation for him. I was also dissapointed in wings fans at the game BOO LOUDER. :rolleyes: He was in our building and the boos were pretty tame.

I'm dissapointed the fans actually stayed to watch that s***show.....

(Pardon my language....anger....)

problem is, they only marginalized ONE star. Crosby. Malkin ran away with the rest of the show. Thats why every ******* time some idiot starts talking about how Crosby is the best player in the world, I shoot back with the fact that he's not even the best player on his team.

Agreed, much less measuring up to Ovechkin. Or Datsyuk... Sidney doesn't even play on the PP, don't you need to be great in both ends to be a great player?

maybe...just maybe, bettman will let up on his crusade against the wings.

yes, your boy wonder has a cup now.

shanahan for commish!

question....will we now see every commercial during the offseason showing the red wings demolishing pitt in game 5?

seems to me that would only be fair.

somehow...i dont see any comfort in this offseason.

i think im going to "destroy something beautiful"

Don't think game 5 was so good. We just got on the PP for very long minutes. After that Gonchar goal in game 3, wings stopped to shine in these series, and started to be harmless against an excellent defensive-minded team.

Pitt played like a western conference team would do against us in quarterfinals. Defense, capitalize on the PP and on wings turnovers.

I need Yzerman to speak to us and explain it all. Send out his calming influence.

He is the only one who always knows just what to say and how much. I'm soooo confused, saddened and teary-eyed right now.

I. Oh Damn. Damnnnnn.

not even the best player on his team.

I agree as well. I don't care what anyone says. The league's struggling, and he's our proclaimed savior to the league. I wouldn't even put Crosby this year in the top 15 of Performance Skaters. I think my list would fall like this as the top 20:

1. Alex Ovechkin

2. Evgeni Malkin

3. Zach Parise

4. Jeff Carter

5. Mike Green

6. Eric Staal

7. Pavel Datsyuk

8. Marian Hossa

9. Marc Savard

10. Ryan Getzlaf

11. Alexander Semin

12. Daniel Sedin

13. Mike Richards

14. Corey Perry

15. Zdeno Chara

16. Michael Cammalleri

17. Sidney Crosby

18. Nicklas Backstrom

19. Henrik Zetterberg

20. Simon Gagne

Anyway, I'm curious to see what the off-season has to now offer. We'll be back next year

I agree as well. I don't care what anyone says. The league's struggling, and he's our proclaimed savior to the league. I wouldn't even put Crosby this year in the top 15 of Performance Skaters. I think my list would fall like this as the top 20:

1. Alex Ovechkin

2. Evgeni Malkin

3. Zach Parise

4. Jeff Carter

5. Mike Green

6. Eric Staal

7. Pavel Datsyuk

8. Marian Hossa

9. Marc Savard

10. Ryan Getzlaf

11. Alexander Semin

12. Daniel Sedin

13. Mike Richards

14. Corey Perry

15. Zdeno Chara

16. Michael Cammalleri

17. Sidney Crosby

18. Nicklas Backstrom

19. Henrik Zetterberg

20. Simon Gagne

Anyway, I'm curious to see what the off-season has to now offer. We'll be back next year

Corey Perry is better then Zetterberg? This is possibly the worst top 20 Ive ever seen.

1. Alex Ovechkin

2. Evgeni Malkin

3. Zach Parise

4. Jeff Carter

5. Mike Green

6. Eric Staal

7. Pavel Datsyuk

8. Marian Hossa

9. Marc Savard

10. Ryan Getzlaf

11. Alexander Semin

12. Daniel Sedin

13. Mike Richards

14. Corey Perry

15. Zdeno Chara

16. Michael Cammalleri

17. Sidney Crosby

18. Nicklas Backstrom

19. Henrik Zetterberg

20. Simon Gagne

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow ur a joke

1. Alex Ovechkin

2. Evgeni Malkin

3. Zach Parise

4. Jeff Carter

5. Mike Green

6. Eric Staal

7. Pavel Datsyuk

8. Marian Hossa

9. Marc Savard

10. Ryan Getzlaf

11. Alexander Semin

12. Daniel Sedin

13. Mike Richards

14. Corey Perry

15. Zdeno Chara

16. Michael Cammalleri

17. Sidney Crosby

18. Nicklas Backstrom

19. Henrik Zetterberg

20. Simon Gagne

This is the most ridiculous list I have ever seen. You can't honestly believe this can you?