• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
T.OWingsFan

Am I the only one.....

Rate this topic

Losing against the Ducks in that Game 7 would have hurt a lot more for me. Not just because it would have been an earlier exit, but because I felt Detroit was so much better in that whole series and still the Ducks managed to goon and cheat their way to a game 7. I just hate that team so much.

I have no like for the Pens either, I think Talbot is a ****** and Crosby is annoying, but it's not on the same level as Pronger and the Ducks.

I hate Anaheim because of their team.

I hate Pittsburgh because they are the golden team of the NHL.

So you aren't the only one. If Pittsburgh wasn't touted as the best team to ever play I wouldn't have a problem with them.

I'm not usre why you find the need to make up the "best team to ever play" stuff.

No, you are not alone. I hate the Ducks and my god, I hate Pronger. My husband, who isn't even a huge hockey fan, hates Pronger. Pittsburgh is a non-entity to me and I don't respect them at all.

You should respect them. They just beat you 4 out of 5 and won a crucial game 7 on your ice. How you could not find anything to look up to or respect in that is odd.

I respect how tightly the Ducks have played us the past 2 playoff series, but I still ******* hate them more then anything. Malkins a dirty bastard, Crosby glues pubes to his face for playoff runs, and Talbot is a prick, but we only see them every once in a while, and I seriously doubt we'll be seeing each other in the Finals again for while.

It's very simple guys.

I hate the Pens more because we just lost to them, their fans are more obnoxious, and they're the league's media darlings.

The Ducks are not media darlings, they don't have any fans, and we didn't lose to them this year.